Chapter 181-185

Lao Zhou left in tears.

Many people in the composition department on the 10th floor noticed that when Lao Zhou left, he was not in the right spirit.

What's going on?

After chatting with representative Lin, how do you feel that we are weeping?

Naturally, people will not understand the reason.

Instead of going back to his office, Lao Zhou went directly to the top floor and knocked on the chairman's door.

"Come in."

There was a majestic voice.

When Lao Zhou came in, he took a deep breath and said, "something's wrong."

"What's the matter?"

Li Songhua frowned: "is there something wrong with the film and Television Department?"

Old Zhou shook his head: "Xianyu wants to make a movie..."

Li Songhua raised his eyebrow: "didn't you refuse?"

"I can't refuse. When thunder entertainment calls Xianyu, I sit opposite him. Although Xianyu probably won't change his job, I really dare not gamble!" Lao Zhou feels that his blood pressure has come up a bit.

Of course, some of them are installed.

If you don't look excited, how can you understand your difficulties?

Li Songhua was silent for three seconds and said, "let him play."

With Li Songhua's words, Lao Zhou's mood eased a little: "then I'll control the cost? Although I didn't understand the content of his script, I didn't invest much in it. The film department... "

"I'll say hello."

Li Songhua had a headache and said: "let them accompany the prince to study. Transfer the idle people to him. If he wants to toss about this, let him toss about. Our focus should not be disordered." Thunderstorm "is the first film of our company. If this film is successful, the corners he tosses about will go with him."

"It's still you."

Lao Zhou gave a thumbs up.

The top leaders of the company all nodded, so it's not Lao Zhou's turn to take the responsibility.

He just wants to reduce the cost of Lin Yuan as much as possible.

In fact, even if Lin Yuan wanted to toss, he couldn't make much noise.

Because the company has set up a film called thunderstorm, which is about to enter the shooting stage.

The investment cost of this film is over 100 million, and there may even be additional investment in the future.

Almost half of the film departments in xingmang focus on this film.

There is not much money or manpower left.

At most, he managed to get Lin Yuan a small crew and let Lin Yuan play by himself.

Let the child amuse himself.

"Then I'll go. The child is spoiled now..." Old Zhou muttered to leave.

Li Songhua looked at his back and said, "don't pretend. I won't pay you for the movie."

Lao Zhou left with a quick cough.

Li Songhua reminds us from a distance: "the cost should be controlled within ten million."

"I see."

Lao Zhou quickly agreed.

In short, the company is going to spend millions, or even 10 million, to buy Xianyu to have fun. If Xiaoqu dad is happy, he will not go to other companies.