Chapter 50

After Lin Yuan left, Zhou Ruiming listened to balloon again.

"The quality is really good..."

The second time, Lao Zhou still gave the same comment.

This song does not like "big fish", let old Monday listen to clap.

But Lao Zhou understood that this was the normal.

It is impossible for any composer to make every work a hit.

Lin Yuan created three pop songs in a row, and then he could produce a new song with good quality, which has made Lao Zhou very satisfied.

"Anyway, it's another fight next month..."

The new season card in the Spring Festival period, the fierce market competition and some fight in December.

So Lao Zhou didn't expect the song "balloon" to create a brilliant record. He was very happy to be in the top ten.

You know.

In December's death group, even the quality of "big fish" is only ten.

Lao Zhou studied the data.

The conclusion of the study is that even if big fish entered the list at the beginning of the month, it is estimated that it will be the fifth place in the end.

Think of it.

Lao Zhou contacted Zhao Jue and sent balloon.

"Lin Yuan's song?"

After listening to the song, Zhao Jue was surprised and said, "he is so productive."

Lao Zhou agreed: "it's really high-yield, and the quality of this song is also good. Although the overall feeling is not as good as the previous few songs, I think this song has the hope of reaching the top ten. In addition, he called the roll and asked Jiang Kui to sing it."

"Jiangkui?"

Zhao Jue thought about it and said, "after big fish, Jiangkui's popularity is very good. The company does have the idea of cultivating Jiangkui. I have no opinion about singing to her."

"Well."

Lao Zhou thought for a moment and said, "what surprised me most about this song is the long sentence at the beginning. After listening to so many songs, I heard it for the first time."

Zhao Jue said with a smile, "it doesn't matter. Jiang Kui is a professional singer. It should be hard for her."

Lao Zhou thought about it and said, "yes."

……

Two people chatted a few words then determined the work plan.

And Jiangkui get this notice, excited to take off.

Teacher Xianyu really sang the new song to himself!

Originally when a lick dog, lick to the end, really can have everything!

However, when he got the score of "balloon", Jiang Kui realized that he was too early to be happy.

Especially when she began to enter the studio, she realized why Lin Yuan asked about her vital capacity yesterday -

because this song is really not! Often! Missing! Oxygen!

To what extent?

Look at the first lyrics: "black, white, red, yellow, purple, green, blue, gray, yours, mine, hers, big, small, round, flat, good, bad, beautiful, ugly, new, old, all kinds of styles, all kinds of colors, whatever you choose."