Chapter 186-190

Krypton gold has only zero and countless times.

From falling into the customized routine of the system, Lin Yuan opened the door to krypton gold.

And when he found unprecedented happiness in it, everything will follow like a flood.

It's out of control.

What is Lin Yuan's happiness?

It's probably someone else's brush, I brush the book.

Lin Yuan knows what others have seen for a long time.

He's really brushing books.

He has a book called "rules of film shooting" on hand. After reading it, he will understand it.

The so-called memory capsule, originally, not only deepened Lin Yuan's memory ability, let him never forget the words he read, but also improved Lin Yuan's understanding ability, let Lin Yuan really understand the meaning of these words.

At this moment, Lin Yuan suddenly understood why his sister could learn to get the same happiness as eating egg yolk.

That's the joy of harvest.

So the next day, Lin Yuan spent every day in the pain of krypton gold, and happy learning.

Until the end of February, when Tang Bohu's autumn fragrance was officially filmed, Lin Yuan still couldn't stop learning.

There is a vast ocean of film and television knowledge.

Even though Lin Yuan had millions of krypton gold, he did not dare to say that he really understood everything after reading so many days.

He felt that the goods in his stomach were not enough.

But after all, he stopped learning and took part in the opening ceremony of the film.

There were no reporters and no flash.

The so-called kick-off ceremony is nothing more than that the producer and the Director give speeches in turn. With that, they look at Lin Yuan.

What do you mean, representative Lin?

Lin Yuan thought about it, picked up the microphone and said, "have a good time."

It is easy to succeed without laughing.

Shen Qing and others have strange expressions.

But the actors laughed, and the atmosphere was a little more lively before the shooting.

And this light atmosphere, even continued to the official shooting

When he Sheng performed the first plot according to the script, that is, Tang Bohu sang the classic line:

"I like to eat braised chicken wings..."

Someone said, "but your mother says you're going to heaven soon..."

I can't go on singing.

The actors were not spared. They all laughed.

In reality, who talks and sings?

What's more, is it very rhythmic?

One thing I want to mention here is that the script of "Tang Bohu points the fragrance of autumn" is very perfect, so perfect that the melody of this line is also sent to Lin Yuan.

Maybe a lot of people have fun watching movies.

But few people know that the original source of this piece is the first song of act two of Turandot.