Chapter 121-125

Editors like to read novels.

Those who read novels are probably paranoid.

For example, the author's novels always emphasize that the protagonist is very handsome, so they feel very empathetic -

this is called paranoia.

When she got off work in the evening, Lin Xuan had calmed down and no longer had all kinds of delusions.

She happily called Lin Yuan: "brother, guess where I am!"

Lin Yuan said, "Su Cheng."

How do you know

"I guess so."

In fact, Yang Feng told Lin Yuan at noon today.

Lin Xuan didn't worry about it. She said excitedly, "sister, I'm going to work in the silver blue library now. It's estimated that I will see my idol soon!"

Lin Yuan was stunned: "who is your idol?"

The elder sister wondered, "shouldn't you ask me why I worked in the silver blue library?"

Lin Yuan

Lin Xuan was a little complacent with a smile: "you must want to know that I have not been fired, sister. After Lingchuan was acquired, several colleagues and I went to work in Yinlan. Maybe the company valued my ability."

Lin Yuan perfunctory way: "fierce fierce fierce."

Lin Xuan said: "in fact, I doubt whether the editor in chief of Yinlan covets my beauty..."

"He dares!"

Lin Yuan raised his tone.

Lin Xuan chuckled: "you're kidding. Tell me the truth, are you a little bit of a sister? I'm really sorry. My elder sister is not a younger brother, but a younger sister. Dayao Yao is my true love

Lin Yuan

What is it all about?

Lin Xuan continued: "in fact, I don't know why. Anyway, Yinlan takes good care of me, but my sister has just arrived in Sucheng, and there is no place to settle down. Do you have a place to live there?"

Everyone in the family knows about Lin Yuan renting a house outside the school.

Because students want to live outside, they need the guardian's consent to go through the formalities.

"Yes."

Lin Yuan gave his sister an address: "you don't need to rent a house. You can live in my house. The room is enough. I'll send you the address later."

"That's OK. Haven't you asked me who my idol is?"

Lin Yuan asked, "who is it?"

Elder sister says with a smile: "Chu crazy!"

Lin Yuan was stunned: "don't you hate him?"

Lin Xuan coughed: "in the past, everyone was in charge. Now Chu maniac is my idol. Maybe it won't be long before I can get his signature!"

"When I was a child, there was a name in my homework book. My mother should not have thrown it away. It's all in the old house."

"What's the use of your signature? I can't sell it for money."

“…… Do you want to sign to sell money? "

"Or else?"

"Is it valuable?" Lin Yuan is a little interested.

Lin Xuan thought about it and said, "I think it will be valuable in the future."