Chapter 46

"Got it."

"Got it."

"Got it."

"Tonight."

The most prosperous editors replied in the group.

As for the idea of "is there something wrong with the editor in chief?" of course, no one dares to say it.

After work.

The editors went to the bookstores full of fog, but were surprised to find that the signs at the door of the bookstores were all written with similar slogans.

The slogan reads:

"Wangwang of our bookstore has been sold out. We will replenish the supply tomorrow. Please forgive me for the inconvenience."

Sold out?

Do bookstores have slogans?

At this moment, the editors of heyday realized that the situation was not right!

Because it can make bookstores specially put out slogans to show that there are many readers who want to buy Wangwang, which is the only treatment for Huoshu!

So

Is this book hot?

One of the most prosperous editors looked at his colleagues in surprise: "have you ever heard of an example of the fire in sports novels?"

"No

Colleagues think for a long time, finally shook his head, and then resolutely spit out four words: "unprecedented!"

Bookstores are the wind vane of sales.

What book fire, what book can't, bookstore is always the most clear!

With the close relationship between major publishers and bookstores, it is not difficult to know the sales situation of Wangwang.

So, the next few days!

The eyes of the whole industry are focused on this book and Chu Kuang, the author of this work!

"I didn't expect that."

Even the well-informed old editors in many industries have issued exclamations: "sports themes can sell so much."

"Incredible."

"This new novelist named Chu maniac, Wang Wang, has proved one thing: as long as he writes well, he can also make achievements in sports themes."

"It's a strange start, isn't it?"

"It's true that no one has ever written about sports themes, but no one has ever written about fire. According to the industry standards, whoever has written about a theme is the starting point of this theme, so there's nothing wrong with this statement."

"Yes."

"In the future, there should be many novelists who follow suit and write about sports. Even these people will admit that Chu mania is the pioneer of sports."

“……”

It's not just the editorial circle.

There is also a high degree of discussion about Wangwang in the reader circle. Many novel forums can see posts about this book:

"recommend Wangwang!"

"I've read this book, too. It's really good."

"After watching many years of youth fantasy novels, especially the exotic adventure theme, the book market in Qinzhou has been very busy.