Chapter 39

Although he and Lin Yuan were the only two people to eat, sun yaohuo still ordered a table of dishes, and Lin Yuan couldn't even watch them:

"don't order, you can't finish it."

Sun yaohuo said with a smile, "don't be polite to me, younger student. Do you want to drink?"

Lin Yuan shook his head.

"Let's not drink it," said sun

Lin Yuan nodded: "waiter, two portions of rice."

Sun yaohuo waved his hand and said, "I've lost weight recently. I don't eat rice."

Lin Yuan said, "I ordered it for myself."

Sun yaohuo

As soon as the rice came up, Lin Yuan opened his mouth to eat and drink.

Sun yaohuo said with a smile: "nutrition experts say that people who eat less are not easy to get old, so do you eat more dishes."

Lin Yuan took a serious look at sun yaohuo: "I have a friend who didn't eat for ten days. Later, he was 18 years old forever."

Sun yaohuo

Lin Yuan frowned: "isn't this joke funny?"

He thought he was funny.

After a few seconds, he burst out laughing: "it's so funny, it's so funny, I'm so laughing, ha ha ha!"

Is it too humble?

The waiter looked at sun yaohuo strangely and understood the meaning of forced smile for the first time.

"Cough."

I laughed for a while.

Sun yaohuo also quietly bowed his head to eat.

In fact, he was just thinking about how to comfort Lin Yuan.

Because he couldn't hear Lin Yuan telling a joke at all. Seeing Lin Yuan's serious expression, he thought he really had a friend because he hadn't eaten for a long time

"The food eater is the hero."

After a few seconds, Lin Yuan asked, "is this funny?"

Sun yaohuo raised his head blankly, then clapped his thigh happily: "ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

That's right.

Lin Yuan suddenly remembered that there are no three kingdoms in this world, and naturally there is no such allusion that Junjie is a person who knows current affairs.

What is sun yaohuo laughing at?

Lin Yuan took a sympathetic look at each other.

It seems that the smile of the seniors is very low.

So they had a tacit understanding for the first time, and each had a meal.

In the middle of the meal, sun yaohuo began again, trying to liven up the atmosphere: "I've listened to Xuedi's two recent songs, and I like them very much!"

Although it was for the sake of livening up the atmosphere, sun yaohuo said this from his heart.

At the beginning, "life is like summer flowers" became popular. While the company was discussing fish envy, it was also said that fish envy might be lucky to write this song.