softy

summary: the team find nat and steve cuddling and then never ending teasing takes place

steve pov
it was just a normal day for me, no missions and no plans so i am just chilling with nat - my girlfriend of two years - on the couch.

we are cuddling with her sitting beside me with her legs over my lap and her head resting on my chest.

i was watching friends on tv and she was watching it until she got bored bc wanda had made her watch it with her about 100 times already so she was just zoned out.

"babe?" i asked

"yeah what's up?"

"what are you thinking about?"

she thought for a moment and then looked at me and spoke "just wondering why tf rachel dated ross like she deserves so much better"

i laughed but secretly thought that about us because she's the bloody black widow and who am I?

she knew what I was thinking bc I have brought it up with her before, so she turned to me and didn't say anything. just gave me a peck on the forehead the.n on the nose and then on the lips and snuggled more into my chest.

i smiled knowing that I'm dumb asf.

~time skip~
tonys pov
I'm bored as fuck and so I thought it would be fun to go and get everyone to play some games. so I told friday to tell the team to come down to the main room to chill out.

third person
steve and nat were fast asleep on the couch with friends still playing and still cuddled up. this caused them to not hear friday and not come down to the room which made the others confused.

"friday where are nat and capsicle"

"they are on their floor in the lounge"

"okay thank you"

steve and nat shared a floor bc they were 'best friends' and everyone had to share a floor with someone so they could be as loud as they want because the floor below them was bruce's and thor's and they were away at the moment getting revenge or something so no one could hear their bed... yk... bouncing. and the floor above was empty because there was one extra and no one really wanted a whole floor to themselves bc all of them get lonely.

tony told everyone to follow him up to their floor so they would all be there if someone dies. it was a dangerous floor this one. no one was ever on it alone apart from the people that live there. they all know nat would not hesitate to kill someone if they did something wrong on their floor. safety in numbers.

everyone went up to their floor using the lift and when the doors opened they went straight to the lounge and couldn't believe what they saw.

nat and steve cuddled up on the couch fast asleep.

tony tried to hold back his laugh bc that would surely end in death but he simply couldn't.

nat woke up because she is a very light sleeper and instantly looked around and saw the entire team staring at her. she shook steve to wake him up and from the look on her face he could tell something was wrong.

(don't ask how friday didn't wake nat up if she's a light sleeper okay?!? I'm not good at formulating stories)

"babe did you have another nightmare?"

"BABE?!??!?!?!"

shit

steve heard tonys voice and looked over and saw why nat was so worried.

"oh lord"

"what do you want?"nat asked, ready to murder

tony quickly stopped laughing and said "I got friday to tell everyone to come downstairs to play games and you didn't come so we came upstairs to see what was going on"

"okie then let's go downstairs come on natasha" steve said trying to change the subject.

"oh no no no rogers we are not just going to brush past that" bucky said with an annoying smirk.

"I hate you steve"

"WHAT!?? I'm not allowed to be a good boyfriend and check if you're alright?" nat rolled her eyes.

"hold on so you guys are 100% dating... how long have you been hiding this"

the couple looked at each other

"two years" they both said in time

"WHAT OMG"
"HOW DID YOU HIDE IT FOR THAT LONG?!?"

"I'm a spy" nat said a little offended
everyone laughed.

~time skip~
steve pov
everyone was laughing around, we were now downstairs in the main room and me and nat were cuddled up on the couch looking into each other's eyes

"so let's cut to the chase you guys have fucked right?"

"wow straight to the point I see" I said after letting out a sigh. nat was honestly done with their teasing and bs leaving me to answer all the questions.

"aw cmon you must have no one looks at each other that way without having done it" tony pointed at nat

i looked down and saw her staring at my face

"oh hey there" I whispered

she just smirked, normally if something like that happened in privacy she would be up against the wall screaming my name by now but I had to keep it pg down here.

"Im bored of this" she mumbled causing me to grin. she's such a baby when she wants to be and normally she doesn't let the team see that side of her. but I get to see it almost everyday and I'm greatful for that.

"you're always bored" I say back

"you know what wouldn't make me bored?" she says looking at my lips

"hey hey I can rail you when we get back upstairs but not right now we will never here the end of it" i said with a straight face and I noticed that the first part made her blush which of course, the rest of the avengers saw.

"DID THE BLACK WIDOW JUST FUCKING BLUSH" clint screamed. i wanted to say language but I stopped myself because I can't exactly saw I'm 100% curse-free in the bedroom.

everyone erupted into "WTF"s and "HOW DO YOU DO IT"s and "YEP THEY HAVE DEFINATLEY DONE IT" - i was now pissing myself with laughter and nat was just rolling her eyes.

"HOLD ON EVERYONE SHUT UP I HAVE AN IMPORTANT QUESTION" everyone went quiet and clint spoke up. "steve, is nat soft around you" everyone stared at me intrigued for the answer which was yes - I already knew that - it's just if I chose to say that or not because I may get dumped.

i looked at her and she looked at me...

"yes"

everyone began screaming again "NATASHA ROMANOFF IS A SOFTIE" "I THOUGHT THE DAY WOULD NEVER COME" "THE BLACK WIDOW ENJOYS CUDDLES?"

nat was glaring at me now and I was slightly scared but more smug than anything.

"you're gonna pay for that tonight" she said which made me a) shut tf up. b) go as red as my girlfriend's hair and c) worry that the team heard her. they didn't. there's no way. she was trained to be quiet since she was a kid. however it did go questionably silent when she said that making me uncomfortable.

"what was that romanoff?" tony said in a teasing manner. she only smirked and got up from the couch starting to walk back to our floor purposefully swinging her hips more than normal.

i ran up to her and picked her up as she told the others to wear earplugs tonight.