crush - nats pov

'type' but if nat was asked basically the beginning is the same so yeah they were at a party and everyone left so they started playing truth or dare.

me and steve had been throwing love filled looks at each other all night but everyone was clearly too drunk to notice. which I was alright with.

"little red truth or dare"

"truth"

"scaredy-ca-"

I shot clint a death glare before he even got a chance to finish.

"alright nat who is your crush"

I thought for a while about how I could answer this without revealing too much and I was stuck.

i look to the corner of my eye and saw steve smirking and I wanted to kill him right there and then for being so fucking smug all the time.

"nat are you there?"

"im thinking about how I want to answer this"

"alright then"

"I don't have a crush"

"I don't fucking believe you young woman"

"language"

my eyes land on wanda who knows about my 'crush' on steve knowing that she probably told tony I had a crush just not on who. she appears to read my mind and shrugs her shoulders and says "oops"

"I hate you"

"nat stop being annoying and just describe them"

"ALRIGHT FINE... he is taller than me"

"shocking" I hear clint whisper to stark.

"and he's a very good person"

...
"that's all you're getting"

"nope continue that's nothing at all black widow"

i look at steve for approval of what I'm about to do and he has a face that says 'do whatever you want I don't mind just keep it pg13'

of course I'm not going to keep it pg13.

i stand up making everyone shut up and walked over to steve. i grab his chin and pull him up to my level off of his chair and kiss him. it was a long kiss which I did purposely out of spite and to gross the others out enough so they would leave me alone.

we break apart to whistles and whoops coming from tony clint and sam whilst the rest of the avengers just kind of sat there with their eyes and mouths wide open.

"well answer your questions in the morning, goodnight"

and with that we both left the team still mostly speechless. we both knew that we were going to be the centre of attention now for a good while but hope we will eventually just blend into the background as something that's always been there.

eh well even if we don't I'm fine as long as I'm doing it with him.