fight

nats pov
me and steve had been dating for a while now and I thought it was time to tell the team but I wasn't sure how steve would react. we have wanted to keep it a secret up until now but idk it's been like roughly 3 months and we are pretty happy so I think we should tell them before they find out for themselves.

"babe, where are you?"

"in the lounge nat what's up?"

i took a deep breath "I think maybe we should tell the team" i was worried but then tensed up more than I was originally when I saw his expression.

"look I'm sorry nat but I think we should wait a little longer bc we are barely even official yet"

"WHAT?!?" i respected his decision of course but what made me mad was the last part.

"what?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE ARE 'BARELY OFFICIAL'"

"nat stop yelling please calm down" his ability to stay calm under pressure is why I loved dating him but it was now why I disliked him most.

"go on answer me" I say with tears in my eyes quickly removing myself from on his lap and stepping a good two steps back.

"do you think we are official?" with emphasis on the 'you'.

"WELL YES... OH MY GOD STEVE-"

tonys pov
i heard yelling going on on steve floor and then "OH MY GOD STEVE"

"OH MY GOD GUYS"  I said getting everyone's attention. "I THINK NAT AND STEVE ARE FUCKING"

"WHAT?!?"

"QUICK LETS GO TO THE CAMERA ROOM THEY CANT DENY THIS EVIDENCE" we all jogged to the camera room to not make too much noise and went straight to steve's bedroom camera but no one was there. in fact the bed was perfectly made. okay well at least we know little red was in here but they can't of recovered that quickly. well
maybe nat but definitely not capsicle.

"those animals couldn't even be bothered to save it for the bedroom"

they clicked on steve's lounge camera and everyone's eyes went wide. it was a stressed and yelling steve and a crying nat. number one on the most unlikely sights in human history.

"what are they saying?" clint whispered. i turned on the speakers and heard:

"you know what steve I've had enough of this." she screamed. this definitely wasn't sane nat because she must know that everyone can hear her with or without the camera speakers.

"enough of what tash"

"don't you dare say that" anger filled her facial features from the nickname that only steve was allowed to use.

"ANSWER MY QUESTION" this definitely wasn't sane steve either. he never yelled especially in front of natasha because he knew it was a major trigger for her.

"OH MY GOD STEVE." she repeated through the tears.

"WHAT ARE WE? ARE WE DATING? ARE WE FUCKING? ARE WE BEST FRIENDS? ARE WE SOMETHING? IN BETWEEN THAT? I WISH WE NEVER FUCKED AND I MEAN THAT." she finished with the tears slowing and her storming to her own floor. "AND DONT GIVE ME THAT STUPID FUCKING LANGUAGE SHIT!" and with that, she left.

"okay hold on what just happened" I stood there still shocked.

"well I guess you proved what you wanted to prove tony but I guess not really in the way you wanted to." clint concluded.

"I'm going to find nat she's probably so sad" wanda said.

"no please give her time to cool off. i think she probably knows we know but she won't want to hear about it just yet." I warned

"ugh okay I just want to be there for my friend" wanda says a little sad.

"hey hey I'm not stopping you it's just up to you if you want to die tonight or save it for an actual mission."