someone is going to die tonight

summary: steve and nat come back from a mission and the team tries to get evidence that they are dating

clints pov
honestly I am sure that steve and nat are hooking up and so is the rest of the team. we just need solid evidence to use against them - which is hard when one of them is the best spy that we know of.

"alright gather round" i shout getting everyone's attention. i had told everyone to meet here and since nat and steve were on a mission people knew what it would be about but they are just as involved as each other and it is a fun little game.

"okay so we need a way of proving this as it's been going on for way too long now"

"I agree" wanda said

"but how we have tried so many different things"

"tony..." I say looking at my partner in crime.

"alright so, everyone knows how nat broke the old security cameras on her floor because they were 'an invasion of her privacy'" everyone nodded and hummed. "well I've hidden some more up there facing directly onto the couch"

"YOU SHOULD PUT THEM IN HER ROOM THEN WE CAN CATCH THEM IN THE ACT" thor yelled. everyone fell silent knowing that if they found out that people had been watching them having sex then let's just say the number of earths mightiest heros may go down a few. thor then came to his senses and shut up.

"we won't need that because all we need is evidence that they are a couple and if we catch them cuddling or kissing then that's all we need."

"what if they go to steves floor?" wanda asked

"well nat hasn't taken out the cameras on that floor yet so it will work just as well."

"alright then let's get this party started"

~time skip~
third person
nat and steve get home a few hours later exhausted from their mission. it wasn't too difficult it was just made harder by the fact that nat could barely walk but she soon got over it. they both found it suspicious that the entire tower was almost silent, especially with clint and tony not visible. nats first instinct was to go to the common room on the main floor but no one was there, huh weird.

meanwhile everyone was cramped into the security room watching their every move. honestly it's quite creepy. then apparently only buckys brain was working when he said "guys it's really suspicious that we are all no where to be seen and it's completely silent" everyone thought for a second then realised he was probably right but by that time nat and steve had already moved on and gone upstairs to nats floor.

both of them are really tired but not sleepy tired, just tired so they decided to watch a movie on the couch.

"what do you want to watch tash?"

steves voice spoke up causing all the other avengers to look up and scramble to get to the screens only to see the two of them having a conversation in the lounge - dammit no evidence yet.

"we could just watch mamma mia again" steve chuckled. he found it funny how the badass black widow's favourite movie is a musical about a girl finding her father but he didn't complain.

she put the dvd in the dvd player and pressed play. the team was still watching their every move waiting for entertainment. thor voiced "I LOVE MAMMA MIA TOO"

"shhhhhhhh"

"thor we get it but please shut up"

then they looked back to see the couple cuddling on the couch under a blanket and the entire team started screaming.

"AWWW OMG"
"CAPTASHA CONFIRMED"
"THEY ARE CUDDLING"
"ITS ROMANOGERS IDIOT"

steve and nat started looking around with steves heightened senses and the way nats been trained they could've heard the team from a mile away.

at first they were laughing until nat actually heard what they were saying...

"I'm going to kill someone tonight"

and with that she looked up directly at the camera and everyone's faces dropped, they started to run whilst she was still sitting on steves lap.

"can you at least do it after mamma mia bc I want to watch this movie" he gave her puppy eyes and she gave in.

"only cause you're my boyfriend" she was still a bit quieter when she said that last word until she realised that they already knew so she didn't have to hide and she grabbed his jaw and kissed him. unfortunately tony was the only one still watching the cameras when it escalated into a full on make out session. everyone was still in close proximity though and heard him yelling for them to come in to the room. originally they thought he was being killed by the black widow but when they opened the door they saw what he was telling about. steve rogers and natasha romanoff playing tongue wars complete with a middle finger directed towards the camera behind captain america's head.