hurt

summary: nat and steve took a weirdly long amount of time on a mission so tony looks at the cameras on the quinjet

third person
nat and steve were on another mission together just as the two of them. it was relatively easy just getting some information from an abandoned base. well at least it should've been easy but steve wouldn't leave nats side the entire time. they had been dating for around 2 months and they team didn't know. so this mission was the first bit of alone time they got and steve took advantage of that.

when no one was around he just started kissing the sensitive part of her neck making her legs go weak. nat knew that this wasn't right bc they were on a mission so she forced her self to stay strong and walk away. steve wouldn't stop that easy though. he spun her around and pulled her into him when she wasn't expecting. "now I'm not going to do anything without your consent-" he was cut off by a jab to the ribs. enough to shut him up but still to the point where he could continue the mission.

"now go and check the perimeter cap then come back and by then I will have got what we need" she was stern which was unusual bc she's normally all soft with him but steve should've known that when it comes to missions natasha leaves and the black widow arrives.

he left and did what she told him to do and when he came back, just as she said, she was done.

"alright soldier let's go home"

when they were on the quinjet steve sat down and gave nat sad eyes.

"you hurt me"
"yeah well you know not to fuck with me when we are on missions"

steve took a deep breath

tonys pov
nat and steve had been gone for way too long for this easy of a mission so I told friday to let me know when she gets any sign of movement on the cameras.

a few minutes later friday spoke "they are on the quinjet"
"show me the footage"
all I saw was steve looking sad and nat looking annoyed. i just decided to watch to see if they had had an argument or something.

i heard steve sigh and say "can you kiss it better"

WHAT
HES ABOUT TO GET KILLED LMAO

"where does it hurt rogers?"

HOLD ON
"friday save the past 5 mins of footage and record this next part"

"my chest"

"steve i punched you in the ribs not the chest"
wait why did she punch him?

"yeah ik but it hurt my heart tash"

TASH?!?
SHE DOESNT LET ANYONE CALL HER THAT
AND HEART?!? WHY HIS HEART

"okay then when we get home though bc I'm not kissing that dirty ass suit"

language?
WHY DIDNT STEEB SAY LANGUAGE

"why don't you take it off"

CAPSICLE??!?
IMMA NEED YOU TO CHILL YOUR HORNY ASS OUT.

"no"

"fine then can you at least kiss my lips better bc they hurt rlly bad idk why" he said doing his best to convince her. she obviously wasn't convinced but she couldn't help but melt at his voice so she walks over to him and KISSED HIM?!?
she was there for a good 2 minutes making out with captain america. WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?

I called a team meeting and everyone gathered in the common room.

"why are we here stark"

"well clint I would like to inform you that your best friend little red and our very own capsicle got caught making out on the quinjet."

"so that's what is taking them so long"
"do you guys want to see the footage?"
"that was a bit of a dumb question wasn't it tony"

they watched intrigued but mainly shocked and cringing at steve's boldness.

"why is he so horny... wait what happened on that mission."

"what happened on what mission" nat walked into the room with steve following closely behind her with his arm round her neck seemingly trying to hide things.

i just simply turned around and let them see for themselves. steve went bright red and nat looked annoyed.

"look I'm sorry but you guys were on an easy ass mission that should've taken less than an hour and it took you three. we were getting worried" I said truthfully.

"language"

"hold on how is she allowed to swear and I'm not capsicle"

"she isn't allowed to swear?"

"well your conversation on the quinjet says different cap"

"wait what conversation are you on about" nat says unsure about how much they heard.

"oh yeah just the one where you said 'you weren't going to kiss a dirty ass suit' and then mr america over here told you to 'take it off'" I say raising my eyebrows at them.

"yeah steeb hate to be nosy but why tf we're you so horny was nat like seducing you on the mission" sam said seriously.

"wouldn't be the first time" clint said riskily.

"clint I'm just reminding you that I still have about five different weapons on me so I'm suggesting you keep your mouth shut." nat finished with a death glare.

"don't change the subject little red"

"actually yeah rogers, why were you so horny on the mission?" nat said turning around to face him.
she knew exactly why but she found it funny to get him all flustered.

he whispered something in her ear and she went bright red.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH KEEP IT PG ROMANOGERS"

nat just walked away presumably to her room leaving cap to answer all the questions.

we found out that they had been dating for a while I can't remember how long I wasn't really listening to be honest but he wouldn't say what made the mission take so long...