Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Maura's pov

I couldn't even remember who started the whole kissing thing. Maybe it was Jane, maybe it was me. I didn't know for sure. It didn't really matter.

From the moment I woke up in Jane's embrace, I knew things between us have changed. I just could feel it. My offer from the previous night to have sex with me took Jane off guards. I still couldn't understand why she agreed, but I didn't dare to ask. The previous night our kisses and touches, and everything else felt so awkward and forced. But now it was so different than the previous night. It was natural.

Everything happened so quickly, but somehow slowly too. In one moment we were simply kissing each other, the next one we started touching... Caressing... Exploring... Stroking... Teasing. What started as an innocent good morning kiss, which we have done million times, turned into something more. So much more...

The awkwardness between us was long gone and forgotten. There was just one question in my mind - how to please Jane. We savoured each other's bodies; we explored all the sensitive spots, kissing every single place. Skin to skin. Her warm and naked body on top of mine. No rush. No doubts. It was slow, and gentle, and just... perfect.