Part 31

HARRY’S POV

*February 1 2013*

“Hey!” Hailey said excitedly when I opened my Skype it had been a while since we last Skyped and I missed seeing her. “Happy birthday!” she smiled

“Thank you, I miss you.”

“I miss you too Harry, so what are you doing at… 9pm wasn’t Nick supposed to be doing something for your birthday?” she asked and I chuckled.

“Yea he still is he is coming in about fifteen minutes so I’m getting ready right now I said putting my laptop onto my dresser, I had on a pair of black pants but was still in the process of finding a shirt. “How does this look?” I asked putting on a blue button up shirt with white hearts all over it.

“Eh, its ok.” She said wrinkling her nose.

“Hey, my mum got me this shirt for Christmas!” I exclaimed and Hailey had a hard time holding in her laugh.

“Well if want to wear it go ahead.” She chuckled.

“Well I like it.” I said doing up the rest of the buttons and tucking it in to my pants. “Done!” I smiled leaning on my dresser to talk to Hailey. “So how is it over there?” I asked

“Fine I guess, Sam keeps wanting to move to Niagara.” She sighed I frowned

“Her dad?” I asked Hailey and Niall had tolled me about her dad and I felt bad for her she shouldn’t have to deal with that

“Yeah, she stayed here fro a few days, her parents are splitting.” Hailey sighed “So, how’s it like being 19?” Hailey said changing the subject.

“Same as I felt yesterday” I chuckled

“Well the buzz in twitter is going mad about the last teen birthday of One Direction.” She smiled

“I guess that’s true, but we’re always be those cheeky boys.” I winked

“Harrah!” Nick called

“In here!” I yelled back

“Nick?” Hailey sake and I nodded

“Well I suppose that means you are going out now?” Hailey said.

“Sorry.” I apologized.

“It’s fine.” She smiled “It’s your birthday go have fun!”

Nick came into the room just before I was going to answer Hailey “Hey Hazza!” I turned and nodded as the guy in my room before turning back to my laptop.

“I got to go now.” I sighed

“Bye Harry, Have a good birthday.” She smiled.

“Bye Hailey, Have a goon night!” I said before waving and waiting till Hailey exited the chat.

“Alright, tonight you become a man.” Nick said putting a hand on my shoulder guiding me out of my room. it’s a good job he didn’t make fun of my shirt I thought to myself, then again I could see him wearing this shirt so it wouldn’t have even bothered him.

***

“Mate we are all going back to my place.” Nick shouted over the loud music at the bar, I was sitting at a table most of the night I hadn’t drank much, to be honest I wasn’t really in the mood to drink. It was around two in the morning and I was now being dragged off to Nick’s house. “I have a surprise for you.” Nick said once we were in the taxi.

I was starting to think Hailey was right about Nick when I walked into his house to see more people they were mostly guys Nick knew that I had met a few times and I few girls dressed in very skimpy clothing. “Cheer up mate, it’s your birthday, you have barely gone out since you got back from that girls house.” Nick said slapping me on the back.