Part 2

It’s been an hour since the camera crew have taken Sam and me. The two if us have been sitting in the back of a limo driving down the HWY to Toronto. I click on my iPod turning on some music trying to pass the time, putting the songs on random I finally settle on listening to Lego House by Ed Sheeran. Staring out the window looking as the cars on the Freeway pass by, I start thinking about how today is going to go, the TV host tolled Sam and I that we were going to go to Toronto, meet the boys then have our 'date' at a surprise location. All sorts of things started to play in my head, things like how I'm going to act around them, hopefully I can manage to play it cool till this is all over, a sudden poke in the cheek snaps me back to reality. “What do you want Sam?” I ask now getting annoyed at her constant pokes

“I'm bored, talk to me, what do you think the boys will say to us? How are you going to act around them? Where do you think we are going? Do you think Niall will like me? Oh I can wait to get th-!”

“SAM!” I yell cutting her off “stop, whatever happens, happens.”

“Look at you miss sassy pants!” she says in her little girly winy voice, oh how I can't stand when she calls me that!

“I'm just as excited as you are but can we PLEASE just calm down a little?” I say now getting really annoyed. Sam just crosses her arms over her chest and looks out the window, great the 'silent treatment' you know, the way we act you would think we were sisters. “S-sorry for getting mad Sam, I just don't know if I can take this anymore, this has been the longest two hours of my life and I'm getting worried that things won’t be as good as I hope they would be. I'm nervous okay.” I say in an apologetic tone, Sam looks over at me trying to keep a straight face, but failed to do so as she starts to giggle at the stupid face I gave her.

Next thing we new, we were arriving at the A.C.C ready to meet to boys. The butterflies in my stomach are worse then they have ever been, Sam and I are lead down a small hallway, as we walk silently hand in hand I observe the different rooms we pass, one room is filled with tables packed with food, I nudge Sam “I wouldn't be surprised if that’s where Niall spends most of his time before and after his shows” I say quietly to Sam who laughs at the thought of my awful yet cleaver joke. Another room is filled with tech stuff, and finally we come to a closed door with a sign on the front insuring you that room is for the members of 'One Direction' Sam squeezes my hand assuring me that everything is going to be OK.

I'm instructed to knock on the door, I raise my left hand and knock 1...2...3 times, the door swings open and we are greeted by a boy with curly brown hair and sparkling green eyes. “You must be Hailey!” He says with a smile.

“Uh, yes, and this is my friend Sam!” I say returning a cute smile back to him

“Ahem!” A voice in the back says “Are you going to introduce us Harry, or are you going to sit there and stare at them all day?” Harry snaps out of what I'm assuming was a day dream he turns his head around to face the other boys in the room.

“Shut up Louis, if you want to meet them so bad then get your pretty little arse over here!” he yells, Louis stands up and walks over to the door grabbing my hand and punning my into the room “Hello there babe, as you already know I'm Louis, and these are the boys” he says as he kisses me on the cheek and engulfs Sam in a big hug.

“H-hello I'm Hailey and this is my best friend Sam” I say introducing us. Liam stands up off the couch a walks over to where Sam and I are standing.

“Why hello there you two beautiful girls!” he says as he gives each one of us a hug followed by Zayn, and soon after Niall, I could see Sam's eyes widen as Niall starts to approach us I just look at her and giggle, getting a funny look from the boys and a slap on the shoulder from Sam, the boys are now staring at me like I'm crazy but start laughing as they see Sam slap me and give me a dirty look.

“I'm sorry I didn’t properly introduce myself.” Harry whispers in my ear which causes me to jump as his breath tickles my ear. He wraps his strong arms around me and gives me a kiss on the cheek “I'm Harry Styles and I'm here to show you the best day you'll ever have” he says in my ear so only I could hear causing me to blush, Louis slaps Harry on the bum, Harry whips around to see the boys and Sam laughing their heads off.

“Let’s go we wouldn't want to be late now would we.” The TV host says. We are pushed out the door and led into the limo.

-----------------------------------

Part two, what do you think? comment, vote.

just getting started :)

have suggestions? leave a comment, all suggestions are welcome! :)