part 3

"Sooo, does anybody know where we are going?" I question to the boys. The only response I get is a simple shaking of the head from the boys, who like Sam and I are clueless as to what’s going on. We were all seated in the limo; me between Louis and Liam, and Zayn on the other side of Liam. Across us sits Niall, Sam, and Harry. Harry was placed right in front of me, I couldn’t help but notice that every time I look up or away from the boys Harry is staring at me. 

“Is there a problem love?” I hear Louis question. I look at Louis giving him the 'I don't want to say it out loud' face he looks at me and rolls his eyes, bending forward so I can whisper to him.

“I'm feeling very uncomfortable with the way Harry keeps looking at me” I whispered. Louis looks at me and smiles; he then looks at Harry who is giving him the 'death' glare. Louis gives me a wink putting his arm around my shoulder, I look up at Louis wondering what he is doing, and he just looks down at me and chuckles. I look over to Harry who right now looks like he is mentally killing Louis a million times in his head, boy if looks could kill. 

“GUYS LOOK!” I hear Sam and Niall shout; we all looked out the window to see we have stopped just outside of Canada's Wonderland! Louis broke loose from his hold on me shouting and doing his happy dance, everyone was so excited to be here except one person, Harry.

“You OK?” I question Harry, knowing he doesn't fancy rides. Harry looks at me and half smiles.

“Just don't like rides.” he says. “I'm fine though” he assures me

“Common Hailey” Liam shouts grabbing my hand an pulling me out of the limo, by the time we reach the gates the boys are already figuring out which rides they want to go on first.

“Harry cheer up bud, it looks like you don't want to be with these lovely girls, we wouldn't want that now would we!?” Zayn says to Harry.

“Oh sorry I didn’t mean to, honestly!” Harry says.

“Lets go” I say to Harry linking my arm in his while skipping past the gate.

“Last one to the Behemoth is a rotten egg!” Niall shouts running past Harry and I with Sam on his back laughing so hard she can barely even hold on.

“I'll race ya!” I say to Harry while running off behind Niall and Sam followed by Liam, Louis, and Zayn. Harry who was still in shock started running towards us. I look behind me to see that Harry is gaining on me. Next thing I knew Harry had run passed me, swiftly picking me up by the waist and slinging me over his shoulder. “Harry put me down! Harry!” I whine 

“Not a chance” he says slapping my bum and laughing. Harry finally stops and puts me down on the ground just before the line to the ride.

“Are you coming lad?” Louis asks Harry 

“Erm... I... Uh... No” Harry says looking down at the ground 

“Oh common” I say pulling on Harry's hand “I'm sure Lou wouldn't mind if you hung on to him.” I say winking at Harry as he looks up with a slight smile on his face.

“I wouldn't mind if I could hold on to you.” He says to me giving me a grin just big enough to show off his dimples

“AWW but I wanted to go with you Hazza!” Louis whines while stomping his foot a pouting like a little kid

“Maybe next time Boo-Bear.” I say giving Louis a nudge on the shoulder

“Are you guys gonna sit there and talk all day or are we going on the ride?” Liam shouts from behind us.

“COMING” We all say in unionization Louis and Harry hold hands and skip like girls towards the boys leaving me to walk in their trail

“Oh Harry your coming on?” Niall questions.

“Ya he's going with, Hailey” Louis says in a disappointed tone

“You’re just jealous that someone better then you came along.” I rebuttal. 

“She has a point” Zayn says putting his hand on Louis shoulder.

“NEXT!” The boy controlling the line says, indicating that it's our turn to ride. Harry and I take our place in the middle of the coaster with Niall and Sam in the cart in front of us Louis in the seat behind us and Zayn and Liam in the Cart behind Louis. The second the ride starts Harry grabbed my hand, I squeeze his hand gently assuring his that everything will be OK.

“OOOO Harry and Hailey sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-”

“Lou! Cut it out!” Liam says leaning over to slap Louis in the head

“you ready for the hill?” I ask Harry who is too scared to say anything but tightens his grip on my hand and shakes his head 'no' “It'll be fine” I whisper in his ear. 

3....2....1.... GO!

-----------------------

still not too sure who is actually reading these, if you are reading this book, plaese commernt, something! :) loveee ya'll xx