Part 8

HAILEY’S POV

The shrieking of girls was getting louder and louder as the screen in front of us showed 10 seconds till the show 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. As soon as the boys entered the stage girls were screaming so loud I could barely hear anything. Liam ran on stage first followed by Zayn, Louis, Harry, and then Niall. This concert had barely even started and it was already insane. As soon as the boys entered they started singing NA- NA, followed by an introduction and then the boys started playing I WISH, I couldn’t help but notice Harry who kept looking in my direction; he couldn’t possibly be looking at me? I thought. He was just looking over here; I’m not the only one over here. He’s obviously just looking around. Harry wasn’t acting like himself tonight though; even Louis would look over in my direction and then look at Harry. He gave him this look as if to tell Harry something but Harry would just ignore Louis, I can’t help but think this was my entire fault, but what could I possibly have to do with any of this?

“Good Afternoon Toronto” Harry said once the song was over.  “You guys are absolutely incredible; we can here you from everywhere! So, basically when me and the boys first got together, we spent a lot of time at my house playing the guitar around the fire singing some of our favourite songs, and that is exactly what we are going to do for you right, now” the cheering grew louder as Zayn stood up and started singing I GOT A FEELING, this was the moment Niall was going to sing. The music went silent as Niall took a step towards the crowd.

When the crowd went silent Niall started speaking “Now, I have always said that I am waiting for the perfect girl to come along, the girl that I would like to call Mine, well today I realized that the perfect girl is here, tonight” the crowd cooed and one fan shouted.

“WHOS THE LUCKY GIRL!” Niall blushed as he started to play his guitar.

“The lucky girl will recognize this song” he said as he plucked the strings on his guitar and started to sing “Yeah, no more hiding I'm here to keep you safe, from the cold I hear you crying, now I'm pleading You don't have to walk this road all alone.” Niall took a hold of Sam’s hand and pulled her up on stage with him as he sang the rest of the song. “So say eh oh, eh oh come on and just let it go I wanna stand with you against the odds Let me be the one that you can trust” Sam stood there in shock as Niall let out a little chuckle “Sam, I know we haven’t known each other for very long, but I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?” he asked nervously.

“You better say yes to our little Nialler” Zayn shouted.

“You two are perfect for each other” Liam said

“Ya, you both eat the same!” Louis added. Sam glared at Louis who stuck his tongue out at her. Sam turned back to Niall with the biggest smile on her face as she nodded her head.

“Yes, I will” she said giving Niall a hug the crowd started cheering. Niall put his arm around Sam’s waist and guided her over to where the boys were sitting. Harry got up and said.

“Now there is one more special lady who we all had the honour to hang out with today.” Harry walked over to me and grabbed my hand pulling my up on stage just as Niall did with Sam not too long ago. He ushered me to sit down on the stool that one of the boys had brought over. “And as promised, our gift to you.” He said. Liam and Louis stood up and joined Harry they were the only three who hadn’t sang yet Niall sat on his stool strumming his guitar as Liam and Harry started to hum.

 Louis stood in front of me and started to sing “When I look into your eyes It's like watching the night sky Or a beautiful sunrise There's so much they hold And just like them old stars I see that you've come so far To be right where you are How old is your soul?”