Part 11

HAILEY'S POV

I slam down my laptop in frustration "What the hell?" I whisper to my self but apparently loud enough for Sam to hear.

"What? She asks sitting on my bed next to me.

"Stupid people on twitter." I say "I knew this would happen, why did I sign up for that stupid contest any ways! Why did I have to make that STUPID video? Sam why does this have to happen to me? Why aren't you getting hate? I mean, you're the one dating Niall, I’m not even with one of the boys." I explain while a single tear starts to fall from my cheek. My phone vibrated once again, another message from twitter.

@1D_Lover12: @Harry_Styles leaves band and goes home because of @Hailey_Bee94 www.sugarscape.com/_igfeibjfb-fobnw/fbef_fvvjn2

I open my laptop to click on the link

Sugar Scape popped up with an article

Harry Styles Goes Home Because of a Canadian Girl?

Sources said after their Toronto concert last night he was shot down by Hailey, who was earlier spotted with him at an amusement park and leaving a restaurant.

She was later spotted on stage during the concert while Harry and the rest of One Direction sang to her.

She was spotted leaving the venue with her friend and Niall’s new girlfriend Sam.

Harry Has left his boys in Toronto while he goes home to spend time with his mum.

Sources said Harry was really upset last night and he decided to go home to get his mind off of things.

What do you feel about Hailey? They asked

The comments under this article were horrible. What did I ever do? People were saying things like

'What a slut, I hate her, Harry is mine!'

And 'I Hate her, she made Harry upset, and now he has gone home :('

The last one hurt a lot when I red it

'That Hailey girl is such and ugly slut, why would Harry like her? she isn’t pretty, and she is so fat, Harry deserved better than her, why date a nobody, I hate that he sang to her, she should just go die in a hole for making Harry so upset.'

That’s what I felt like, I just wanted to curl up in a hole and die, and she got that part. My phone vibrated again.

@Louis_Tomlinson; HEY DICK HEADS LEAVE @Hailey_Bee94 ALONE IT IS NOT HER FAULT. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW STRESSFUL LIFE ON THE ROAD REALLY IS!

@Louis_Tomlinson; oh and @Hailey_Bee94 don't listen to them, we love you

It vibrated a few more times

@NiallOfficial; @Hailey_Bee94 we still love you we are on our way over, hang in there :) oh and we are bringing food!

I had to laugh at the thought of Niall thinking about food more messages from the boys came in.

@Real_Liam_Payne; to all u hatters, piss off!! @Hailey_Bee94 is our friend and we love her, leaver her alone!

The last one came in a few parts from Zayn

@ZaynMalik; to anybody who hates on our @Hailey_Bee94 I will personally go and...

@ZaynMalik; knock some sense into you @Hailey_Bee94 is the nicest person out there and I suggest you get to know her before you trash her!

@ZaynMalik; @Hally_Bee94 Hazza will come around, you still have the four of us :) even if you hate Hazz you know he cares for you, just like all of us :)

I was surprised to read a message from Harry that came up

@Harry_Styles I'm fine... Don’t worry about me and to all those getting mad at @Hailey_Bee94 Go to Hell, it was not her fault, it was mine...

Oh god Hailey, what did you just do? You met Harry, Harry freaking Styles and you just broke his heart, it cant be all my fault though... He knew I had a boyfriend, and he WAS the one who answered my phone, that’s my personal stuff.

My phone started ringing when I picked it up Jake answered

"Hello Babe, are you OK?"

"Yes, I’m fine" I Croaked.

"You don't sound fine... Look I heard about the whole Harry thing, I don't like that guy..." he trailed off

"It's ok, I tolled him about us, and he knows to stay away, I made it nice and clear." I said clearing my throat.

"Did you tell him everything? Like the reason why-"

I cut him off "No I didn’t Jake, and I don't want to, its fine though, I wont be seeing him any time soon anyway, heck I don't think I am going to see him ever again." I said

Just then there was a knock on the door.

"Sorry Babe I gotta go" I said

"I love you Hun"

I ended the call and ran over to the door, there stood four boys looking at me with smiling faces, Zayn ran in and gave me a hug picking me up off the ground and spinning me around.

"Let the fun begin" Louis said with a devilish grin on his face.

--------------

Would you look at that! two parts in one night!

Please leave you're comments below :)

what do y'all think Jake was talking bout?

what is their secret?

Mich xx