Part 13

HAILEY'S POV

"LIAMMM!" I yelled as each of the boys walked in to my house

"Hey babe." he said giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"So what are we going to do for these two weeks?" I questioned

"Well we just want to chill out, we are up for anything you girls want to do" Niall said while putting his arm around Sam and pulling her closer to him. My brother came down from his bedroom carious as to who I was talking to.

"Who are they?" he asked sizing the boys up as he gave a discussed look.

"Well we are 4 of 5 members of One Direction; Louis said slinging his arm around my shoulder "Who are you?" he asked mimicking the same discussed look that my brother had.

"I'm Hailey's little brother, and if you don’t keep it down I just might have to unleash my ninja wrath on you" he said pointing a finger at Louis, next thing I knew Louis had reached over hitting my brother in the arm like a Karate chop.

"Well I will just use my Kung Fu skills on you" he said with a smirk.

My brother looked down at his arm then back at Louis with a shocked look on his face. "Oh so you want to play it like that eh?" he said Louis nodded getting ready for what was next to come, my brother reached over in attempt to hit Louis' arm but Louis dodged and went in to his my brother again, while they were sitting there playing I grabbed Zany’s arm tugging him through my house as Liam, Niall and Sam followed going down to the wreck room.

I flopped down on the couch as the rest of the boy’s doggy piled on top of me. "Oh my god you guys weigh like a thousand pounds!" I groaned

"We do not" Liam said thickening his British accent.

"So what are we going to do?" Niall asked as I was trying to push the boys off of me when Liam rolled off and landed face first on the floor the whole room went quiet till Liam let out a groan Niall couldn't hold it in any longer he burst out laughing which made everybody else in the room start laughing Liam sat up crossing his arms over his chest.

"It’s not funny" he said with a dramatic pout.

"Oh Liam you'll be fine" Zayn said putting an arm around Liam giving him a one armed hug. Liam’s face lit up as his best friend gave him a hug.

"HA I knew I would come to victory!" Louis shouted as he came running noisily down the stairs.

"What did you do" I asked him

"I nothing...." Louis said with a sly look

"Louis..." I said

"Oh no need to worry babe... much" as he mumbled the last part I looked at him with a questionable look. Louis smirked "I’m just kidding! We had a laugh, he told me more about your 1D obsession" he said with a wink

"Ok, let’s change the subject" I quickly said. Zayn walked over with a Sing Star mike and passed it to Louis, I didn’t even notice that the boys had hooked up the PS2 and started up a game.

"Let’s see who's better" Zayn said to Louis "Loser passes the mike on"

"Deal" he said as they shook hands. Louis stood up taking his spot in front of the TV beside Zayn and the battle began.

Zayn had gone through beating Louis Niall and Sam but finally lost against Liam. I was sitting there watching as the boys played and just as I started to blank out a mike was taped on my head I looked up to see Liam Smiling at me.

"Yes?" I said in an innocent voice.

"Oh don’t play dumb love, it’s your turn and because you made Sam you have to go." he said with a sheepish grin.