b o n u s

"I will love you as Patroclus loved Achilles, with venom under my fingernails and venom on my lips. I will hold you as if you are the world because, to me, you are. And not even death could do us part."

(Okay guys, I haven't finished The Song of Achilles but oh my god. I'm sure this book will destroy me. I've got some hints and I'm very scared about the ending.)

***

"Can you get coffee for me since you are near to the cafe?" Olivia asked.

"Of course," I said hanging up.

I had my midterms within a week and I was stressed.

Me and Olivia, my new friend here in college had been studying together in the uni library for a few days now.

Now and then some other friends would join us cheering or sharing their stress with us.

Overall this midterm exam preparation is going fun. Just don't ask about the results.

Anyways I entered the cafe to get coffee for my friend and myself.

After ordering it I sat in the only empty place since this seemed like a rush hour.

Mostly this place consisted of students. Since most of us were encountering lovely exams, we needed some new environment I guess.

I quickly got my order and got out of the cafe.

The air was too hot indicating the upcoming frustrating summer.

I soon reached the library and I went over to our usual place.

"Hey," I said cheerfully.

"Oh, coffee," Olivia exclaimed coming over and taking her coffee.

I rolled my eyes at her desperation for coffee but kinda understood her feelings. Exams had our minds messed up.

"Sorry, hello," Olivia said smiling sheepishly looking up from her coffee.

I chuckled and turned my laptop on for checking my essay a final time before submitting it. This is the earliest I've ever submitted it in this whole college session.

Not a few hours before the deadline but a whole day before it.

Do you see the progress?

Or is it just me?

Ellie joined us in about an hour, panicking over her biology notes but I lend her my notes and she rambled about how I'm the best person she has come across over in whole 24 hours.

I don't know if it was a compliment or not?

But I took it as one even if it wasn't.

And then she left since her class was to start.

I called Alex but he didn't pick up so I figured he might be in some class.

And sometime later he sent a pic with Noah along with the puppy he recently got.

And I sent him a picture of the library. About an hour later I got a call from Noah.

"Ahh your boyfriend's bullying me," he said yelling.

"So?" I asked confused as to what I shall do in that.

From the background, I could hear Alex's voice yelling back not to disturb me, just with a lot of swearing words in the sentence.

"SO?" Noah said dramatically.

"Alex, Your girl is bullying me as well." He said and I rolled my eyes.