Into the blank space

A/N: This story is just for fun and mainly based on my memories, so please correct me if something is incorrect.

Do tell me about some plot mistake since I want to improve my writing.

_________________________________________

Puk, puh

Raon was staring at his human, who was apparently sleeping again.

His tail slap the sheet repediately, Raon felt something is definitely wrong. His human face was stoic even though he got his slacker life, which is weird!

His human look blank and tired, so much!

Raon whipped his head toward the blond haired man.

"Goldie Gramps! Human is sleeping again!"

"He is sick, Nya!"

Hong hyung is right! What if it was an unknown sickness?

Eruhaben sigh while he look at the human they are talking, this unlucky bastard.

"Little kids, that unlucky bastard is just sleeping."

"His sleeping has been getting out of control, Nya"

On who has been silent also felt worried at this point. Cale was excessively sleeping like death person, and that trigger even her.

"Human! You're awake!"

Alarm, the cats and Eruhaben look toward the said man. Just like what Raon said he was awake, but something doesn't seems right.

A frown was seen in his face.

"Fuck.." He mumble.

Yet even when they heard that they couldn't put any attention to his word.

There's something else that captured their eyes.

With his mumble, Cale's body rapidly start to fade to smoke.

"Cale!"

"Human!"

Cale felt the urgency in their voice. He felt Eruhaben hug, Raon & Hong just beneath his nape stuck inside the hug.

He heard the door open.

'Must be On'

Yes, On had rush out to call Ron and the other, after she made eye contact with Eruhaben.

"What is.."

His head was light. No, it wasn't only his.

Eruhaben, Raon, Hong feel a weird light head attacking them.

Everything became hazy.

".al..! S..a. h...!"

Cale couldn't make out what they were saying.

"..le, ale!"

"Cale-nim!"

Ah, Choi han.