Worth to Stay? (2)

Jin Woo held Cale's hand tightly as the two wait for their turn to give respect to the dead. Soon enough it was their turn.

The camera light flashing their face even as they give prayer, Jin Woo who simply give a white flower with prays look toward Cale. He found him giving a bow closing his eyes with a stoic face.

"Who is that kid?"

Whisper emerge even more at one loud comment.

Jin Woo lightly furrowed his eyebrow at the person making the comment as well as the loudly 'whispering' people.

Grab

He felt his hand being pulled with no strength. Looking down he found Cale.

The two walk in the road beside passing the people and even the other S-Rank, Cale was dragging him so fast that Jin Woo couldn't hear what Baek Yoon Ho was saying at the end he could see how Baek Yoon Ho lightly bowed toward him.

That's why he didn't even see Cha Hae In looking at him. 

Inside the car Jin Woo looked at Cale who was munching his chicken.

"Cale."

The call from the older man diverted Cale's attention to Jin Woo.

Jin Woo need to know now the answer to the fact that he keep aside for 2 days now.

"Why are you in the dungeon, no. How are you still alive inside of that ant dungeon. What are you?"

Flinch

Cale slowly turn his head up, his eyes met with Jin Woo dark pupils. He slightly opened his mouth after swallowing down the chicken in his mouth, soon his voice spoke calmly.

"Hello, Monarch Sung Jin Woo. I am Cale Henituse the oldest son of the Duke Henituse."

"Pardon?"

Jin Woo stared dumbfounded at the boy in front of him, the noble aura that covered him the second he spoke was those of leaders, no a ruler. Cale face was blank yet calm as he stared toward the shocked monarch before him. It was then that Cale spoke again.

"I'm teleported here after a mysterious person separated me from my family."

His eyebrow furrowed slightly, as he make a pitiful story. Cale face was showing his suppressed anger.

 Cale could see Jin Woo face turn and showed a bit concern toward him.

'Domination aura is really is the best for scamming.'

Jin Woo looked at the red head before him. He noticed Cale leg slightly shivering.

'This kid even if he tried to act tough his body couldn't lie.'

Jin Woo close his mouth tightly, he didn't knew what to say to this lost boy, Cale leg was shivering he could see the hand Cale had brought in front of his chest shake subtly.

'He must be uncomfortable in this unfamiliar environment ..having that happen to such young child.'

A frown settled in Jin Woo face.

'Why is he frowning like that?'

He couldn't help but flinch. Cale hands were getting tired after pulling Jin Woo earlier, whom weight much, so is his leg it felt like they was running a marathon when in fact it was not even that far. 

Cale your stamina might be worse since your body turn younger.

Cale frowned at Super Rock voice, it wasn't like it wasn't a possible think.