Red Rose

The place was a mess, it was such unussual sight for even the four household.

Crack, crack, Boom, boom!

Fire and rocks. No, it was more of a boulder than a rock.

The court place was unrecogniseable. Vine and roses covering the place, Fire lighting up the red roses, leaving the dark pink roses to dominate the field.

"Urgh!"

Chris was thrown over to the piece of remaining wall, a chunk of the boulder press him harder against the wall.

Fwip, fwip!

Thorny rose vine quickly appear tying Chris, blood sweep from his smooth skin making Chris anemiac.

Axion wasn't in a good possition either.

The ground shook letting no step to stay, the boulder had became sharp and pointy as if needles attach to the ground.

There was no way up either.

An even sharper thorn tied around the place, rising up and tying together making a cage made of thorns.

Still Axion is one of the four household heads for a reason.

Black-like smoke cover Axion just a moment before his body fall and pierce through the ground, appearing once again on top of a chunk ceiling that still haven't crumbled.

His hand reach out toward the red haired man once again.

Crack, crack.

The ground crack faster than Axion shadow could form to attack the man.

Sret, fwip.

A thick layer of thornless vine emerge, letting the red head ride it side ways. Swiftly it move out of the shadow like fog reach.

The shadow yet again failed, his attack against the red head was prove to futile.

Cale the man that was strong and didn't need much help. But, that red head was constantly being protected by Hilise.

As if a gem that a child keep dearly.

Not letting anyone to touch it.

...

Up in the air, the thick vines move toward the other vines. There was a dark pink haired woman.

Hilise.

"Cale are you okay?"

Her voice was soft.

As if there was not an ALMOST DEATH Diego. Well.. he is breathing despite the bruises, scars, holes.. enough to be tortured later.

"Yes, of course.."

Cale face was blank.

It made Hilise more worried but Cale could careless, especially when this is what he was faced with.

'Vicious.'

But now they've gotten Diego, they now should head home.

Hilise could feel the sunny day, staring toward to the blue sky Hilise felt nice and warm.

"Cale, lets go home."

No respon.

Thats unussual. Hilise turn toward Cale as she called him.

"Cal-"

Cough!

Red.

That was what Hilise saw.

While Cale body quickly bend over, letting more blood to fall.

"Ukh! Motherfucker-"

The curses was the only thing that could be heard, cause they were way to high in the sky.