This Desease is Not Supposed to be Here.

"Welcome to our new home Cale."

Hilise smile sweetly ..but

'Home?'

Cale wasn't even looking at her.

The mansion behind her was more ..enticing.

'This kid isn't scammed. Shes the scammer'

Cale couldn't help but stay silent, stoicly.

But, in Hilise eyes Cale was unintrested.

"..Do you not like it?"

'Ah'

"No, I like it. It's great."

Hilise smiled, she pulled Cale's hand gently urging him to go inside.

The two walk inside the mansion ..unaware of the time running out.

The roses are at its peak of blooming.

What comes after?

Withering phase

Just like their time together.

Soon one will be moved.

...

'I miss the children.'

Cale was lying again in the big and fluffy bed, luxuriously made just for him.

'How to get back..'

Brak!

Flinch

He look to the side only to find Hilise breaking a counter with pure strength, and I mean with pure strength instead of her power, Blooming.

Cale are you okay?

He didn't even know how to answer the thief.

'Vicious.'

She didn't touch Cale, but he feel like fainting right now and forget this ever happen.

As Cale had told before. Hilise was somehow know instincly what Cale wanted, and it was pretty scary to think or want to go home when she is near.

'I'll figure it.. later.'

Yes, he shouldn't make this vicious girl mad. What if the punch misdirected and hit him? He hate pain.

Ignoring that Hilise just broke the counter, Cale stare blankly at the ceiling again.

It's been a week.

The other household was unable to unharmed the new Inoadens.

Hilise her self was growing stronger every day. Either her strength, or her power Blooming, both gain an amazing improvement.

Skill, technique, or over all power.

'Noone will be able to hurt the child.'

Hilise had grown to be an astounding and indenpendent woman, absolutely stunning with her short hair.

And roses.

"I'm done here.."

"What?"

Hilise look at Cale confused, a moment before she feel like Cale is planning something she wouldn't like. But, now? He is talking absent-mindedly.

"No, nothing."

It was shocking that he haven't choke on the grape he is eating, with how dazy he is.

Still.

He is done with this place.

Supposedly.

Then.. why isn't he back home?