Hatchling S-Hunter

"Are you sure?"

The woman gripped the mic in her hand hard that her knuckles turn white. Her hand was sweating she couldn't help but felt nervous. 

"Yeah, they should be coming today!"

The man was as nervous as the woman yet his eyes burns brighter than his five years career as a cameraman.

It wasn't only the two.

Many reporter, news people, civilians and even high ranking hunter.

They are all waiting for the star of this 'show' someone they shouldn't disrespect.

"'The Youngest S-Rank Hunter Awakening!' That would take the public eyes! Hurry up and write the script!"

The people are busy, they needed to deliver this news faster than anyone when it was confirm that 'that child' is truly an S-Rank Hunter.

The public had keep their eyes on the news now adays that the 'Jeju's raid' just finish. the news that it was a success shook people, the lost achieved was no joke either, but many are avoided thanks too Jin Woo appearance. And now that guy... he showed up with a child in the funeral of the lost one.

A Fucking child.

Naturally many paparazzi started chasing them, hell even peoples themself had started their own research. Some crazy fans of the newly debut Jin Woo goes as far as digging deep into Jin Woo past to see whether or not the child was from an affair. Theories, speculation, rumors goes around.

'Who would've though that the child is a fucking monster.'

The child, the boy himself never was viewed in a very good eyes by most. Seeing that this boy suddenly appear with Jin Woo in a gloomy time, the sensitive public must have been bothered by the boy appearance.

'I pity him.'

The man sigh as he think of how bad has the rumors been since the boy appears.

A chaotic time truly.

"Seongsaeng-nim!"

The man in his late thirty snapped out of his though as he look at his younger Hoobaes. The woman with a mic in her hand and a man with his camera he has been using for five years was standing not far as the man shouted loudly in the crowd.

"They are here!"

The man reflectively turn his head at the road, there a black car that had come and slide in so calmly. 

Inside he could see the 'Hot Topic' young man 'Sung Jin Woo' beside him a small portion of red hair could be seen even from far.

They are finally here.

A black car was covered with flash from camera, some reporters ready to question with a mic on their hand, even more determine was the cameramen.

Click. 

A man, Sung Jin Woo walked out of the car he seems to mutter something, ignoring all the reporters and camera flash.

"Cale."

The people was pushed aside by shadow like soldiers, the shadows act as if it was bodyguards and make a straight line toward the Awakening Center.

"Lets go."

The words was for a child. Today's topic.

"The youngest S-rank hunter."

Noone knew who said that, their focus are on the said child who exit the car, walking close to Jin Woo.

"Oh gosh.."

The child was a handsome young man, one will make people go bat-shit crazy for his feature.

Crk! Crk! Crk! ...

Flashing camera's light seems to never stop, it got even more worse with the reporters snaping out of their daze and start shouting question.

The child shy away from all the noise and light, he stuck close too Jin Woo's legs. Looking at this Jin Woo simply picked the boy up before walking faster, leaving all the commotion behind as he entered the building.

"Are you ok?"

Cale stared at Jin Woo blankly. Jin Woo seems to be worried about him...

"I'm tired."

Cale buried his head back in Jin Woo nape, making Jin Woo carried him inside the room, not even glancing at Choi Jong-In. 

"Hunter Jin Woo, they will take over from here."

A brash voice belonging to Woo Jin-Chul. Beside him was a a few people he had seen before when he needed to reassess his level.

"..Alright."

Even after he'd say that Jin woo didn't let go of Cale first in fact he just stand there, tapping on Cale's back. Cale watch stoically as he glance toward the people there.

Reach

His hands reaching toward the youngest male between the people. The male was confuse he hesitated before walking toward Jin Woo and Cale at his Sunbae urging.

"Take care Cale."

Cale nod at Jin Woo and then leaning his head on the young male stiff shoulder.

Jin Woo watch as the door close, the sight of the sleepy child still clear in his eyes.

Steps echo the hall, the man stop on his track greeting JIn-Woo with a business smile.

"Hunter Sung Jin-Woo, long time no see."

A familiar voice that belong to Choi-In ring in the place. Jin-Woo turned toward the S-rank hunter greeting curtly at the man, his gaze uninterested at the current occurrence.

"Hello, hunter Choi."

Unfazed by Sung Jin-Woo answer Choi-In brought another topic on hand.

"Would you mind if I ask you, why you brought a kid not legal in age to be assess his talent and become a hunter?"

His word of blabbers, not quite like the silent malice in his word that he speaks, Jin-Woo might have save most, if not all-except for one- Korea S-rank hunter. But bringing a child that seemed to have connection to him to be a hunter doesn't sit right with Choi-In, much less the child seemed completely ignorant of his surrounding, innocent and unaware. 

Choi-In had to remind himself to not accused and judge nor should he doubted the man that had saved his country, Korea, and ended the apocalypse in Jeju island. But the wrong set of mind keeps on bugging him, and it seeps right through in his word.

And he couldn't possibly take it back now that it had pissed of someone, someone that he is wary off.

"...I-

Brak!

The door of the assessment room rumble as if something was thrown or trying to break it.

While this earn confusion from Choi-In, Jin-Woo is work up by it. Cale is inside. What have happen? is Cale in danger? Those are the sort of though passing in his mind, anxiety filling him with the well being of this specific child.

..The charm slowly sipping and affecting his judgement, causing unhealthy attachment and toxic traits developing inside of him. Proven by his next action.

_________________________________________________

A/N: this have been in my draft for like 6+ month? maybe.