Hello monarch.

A/N:

"•••" =means another languange, but the word is not tangibel enough to be heard.
_________________________________________

Batter and bruises.

Cale hated it, he hated the pain that came with his bruise. In the first place he didn't like the pain of being punch or falling.

"Where is this? ..that punk, atleast teleport me to the ground not the highest ceiling."

Walking past the corpses of things that look like from earth 1 and earth 3. Cale continue walking while staggering every so often, his body was full of bruises.

'That kid did say manwha or novel ..the problem is which one is it?'

Cale stagger, his leg was bleeding. The wound close it self, leaving only trail of blood and his bloody foot step.

Cale walk faster through the place before finding a closed end.

'I'm to lazy to go back..'

After walking for minutes Cale's leg feel numb. He sat down leaning to the cave wall, Cale then mumbled.

"I should have exercise more.."

But, whats the point of having an ancient power if you still need to do things on your own? ..Well, incase a situation like this happen?

The situation was that

Cale your blood is not stopping!

What is that XXX Oldman XXX doing, I swear XXX, XXX.

Cale our power is blocked, you need to be careful.

Cale's ancient power are unuseable.

Cale you need to go get treatment!

Cale just ignores the ancient power as he start to rip his cloth and tied them on his abdomen, right thigh, left hand, right palm, and the back of his head.

I'm hungry..

Cale just ignore the glutton, he look to the far corpses from before.

It was giant ant corpses.

'I don't know if I should rejoice that the ants are dead, or be scared cause ant live in groups.'

When Cale climb past the corpses it was already dead.

Then the thief, and the scary-cobblestone spoke.

Cale this the corpses look like they were cut, some look like they were burn.

Becareful, Cale.

This #### why ##### all of ### so ####.

Cale just ignores the sky-eating-water and the other ancient power, after all he felt like he hadn't sleep for long.

Still he couldn't close his eyes in a strange place like this.

Cale! There's a person coming.

"•••••ga••mo"

Cale couldn't see anything cause the pile of corpse and the distance but, he heard distant shouting.

"••••••••••••A•K•!"

"••yi!•••••••"

Cale faze away and stop listening to all the screaming. He didn't want to know what happen. Especially now, that his ancient power didn't work

Dozing off, Cale didn't know how long had past. The shouting had died down a long time ago, Cale still hear some explosion sound now and then.

His eyes were the only thing that was still kinda working at this point.

"•••TH••E'S••O••IN••••"

Korean?

..its been so long since he heard those.

Bruk! Bruk! Br-!

The voice cut out from his ears as Cale watch the pile of corpses falling before a tall man come toward him. Oddly there was no noise even when the man was destroying the pile.

Cale watch as the man spoke..

"------"

He couldn't hear a thing, there was only movement from the man that become foggy even more, that was before a black spot appear in his vision.

Cale was passing out.

Sruk-!

His body slump down in the muddy grown, the blood rubs in his cheek with chunk of dirt sticking to the side of his head. It was a dirty sight, yet with all the clothes that's been tied to stop his blood, Cale look pitiable.

On the other side.

The man look toward the child, the boy was hurt and pitiful, that he couldn't help but rush toward the boy when he slump down.

The child in his arm was rather slender and pale, he was dirty and full of bruises and wound.

"Hey.."

He called softly, the boy of course didn't answer. He eyed the boy pulling him close before carrying him out side of this wrecked dungeon.

"Beru."

"Yes, your highness."

A subordinate he just got appear before him, the insect with long antena, and physical that resemble an ant.

"Finish clearing those eggs."

"I will do as you say."

The man didn't look towards the insect for longer, his eyes went forward as he constantly looked at the child.

With all of the dirt and dust in his hair the boy look like a foreigners, yet his pale and white skin was very commonly perceived.

"How did a human came from a dungeon?"

It was such a weird occurrence.

When else do you see a foreign boy come out of a dungeons?

It doesn't even matter of how he was in the dungeon. The question is, how did this boy survived a dungeon even an S rank Hunter can't?

'There's to many odd thing about it.'

Sung Jin Woo made his way back toward his home, leaving the Jenju Island.

Truly, this couldn't get more wrong now could it?

Right it couldn't.

Sure?
_________________________________________

《Next >》

A/N: ye you know I'm gonna dissappear again if I'm writing one of this.