Your Courage.

A/N: Image source Pinterest, with my editing skill, I'm ashamed, but hey, it is what it is.
_____________________________________

Cale never would think that he would be falling from the high ceiling, around what seems to be a jail.

It's a good thing that he had the   <Sound of the Wind>.

"It's dark."

Tap, tap

Cale's walk through the dark hallway.

...

"That's why Hilise.. I'm begging you."

I really dont want to hear it, please, Brother.

"Please die on behalf of Gabrielle."

Ah, he said it. My heart hurt, how can he..

"Bullshit."

"Wha- who's there!"

Tap, tap.

"I was just searching a way out, and this is the first bullshit I heard when i find a light? Utterly bullshit."

A red-haired man walk toward them only a couple of steps away from Richardo.

..red? But I thought.. only Inoaden had that hair color.

The red-haired man walked toward them, and his face was stoic with a deep frown on his face.

"Hey, Hilise. Right?"

Me?

Hilise could only look wide eye at this man. Was he calling her? That's the first..

"Don't die. Living is the best."

That word was weird and blunt.

But that was the type of words she always wanted to hear from her family. She wanted her family to care for her being.

Yet, this stranger word is so.. warm.

"..ah..hic."

Hilise couldn't stop the tears and hiccup. It's like her world was shine by a sun after a long storm.

"..I- who-, your hair.."

Ah, Richardo is still here..

He was speechless.

That red hair is a clear feature of Inoaden bloodline.

But Richardo never heard of this man.

Tsk

Richardo flinch, this man suddenly clicked his tongue..

Hilise could see the displeasure look on his face as he rumage, a bag?
(That is a spartial bag, dear Hilise.)

"Kids should eat a lot.."

The man trailed as he pulled an apple pie, giving it to Hilise.

Hilise was slow but gentle at getting the pie.. she was scarred of hurting the man with her shackle.

The man turned to Richardo. He looked at him up and down and nodded.

'I guess this kid is healthy.'

That was what Cale thought, but Richardo was confused by his action.

'Warm..'

How long had Hilise taste something so delicious? She didn't remember.

Richardo was getting impatient, he need Hilise to agree to die in Gabrielle's place

"Hilise! ..please just for Gabrielle, can't you die just one more time? I heard that you've died 7 times already. So, please just die again for Gabrielle!"