Cale Is The Best!

A/N: Hello the chapter might seem rush.
\(>•<' \)
______________________________________

A man with black hair and deep blue eyes look toward the Inoadens, he was lamenting the fact that Hilise wasn't there.(Hilise rescue Violleta nephew in this life, as said in the manwha.)

Either way, he still need to clear the case suspect and tell them the real culprit.

"It was found out that Gabrielle from the Inoaden house were the culprit, while Hilise was not involve in the matter of this case."

Gasp and murmur were heard, there was even some snickers as they look at the blond girl.

"Brother! Why is he saying that! Its clear that I didn't do it!"

As, if a child Gabrielle throw an immature tantrum in the court before them. She was shouting, crying, denying, and being a hipocrite.

"What about the other ladies! They were there too! You must hate me so much!"

It was sickening to hear her word.

The place was heated with argument from Richardo while Axion just keep pushing them with the evidence he had found.

"Gabrielle would never do something like that! It was Hilise doing, she was putting the blame on Gabrielle!"

Sick bastard.

Axion was being fed up by their antics.

-

Diego was looking from outside the court space, he grip the hand of the woman beside him.

"Go on, do your job."

The woman bodies trembled as her body raise violently.

"I.. am- hic. I AM THE ONE WHO DID IT!"

Murmurs.

'They-!'

Anger filled the Callicia's princess, her anger continues to grow as she could see the woman fears. Violetta knew exactly what the Inoaden were doing.

Oh, poor lady..

"See, I told you its not me! I would never do that, this woman is the one who did it!"

Shameless.

Gabrielle might not know that her father Diego had payed the woman, to be a death row prisoner for her. But her shamelesness was not covered by the slightest.

"That was not the case as the one in the place to be able to do that was not some maids, but lady Gabrielle who were near are the only one able to do so."

Axion didn't like the Inoaden at all, its like they became dumb from Diego generation.

Of course there's an exception, like the ugly duck of the Inoaden, Hilise Inoaden.

'But shes still missing.'

"Axion Berzet, I think you're pushing it to much. Doesn't that woman already said that she was the culprit?"

Diego who's been outside of the court said for the first time today.

"Why are you trying to pin Gabrielle as a culpr-"

"Because she was the culprit."

A calm voice spoke as they enter the room.

Murmurs was heard around the room.

Hilise had spoke her face gentle as ever. She enter the room with authority in air, but what stand out the most was.

"You-!"