Confessions to friends..

Tw: mention of over dosing and possibly  mentions sh

The classes leading up to lunch went by fast to aizawa.. or it could just be the outrageous amount of pain killers he took before school making it seem like it. Anyways either way the lunch bell rings and aizawa heads to the teachers lounge. Nemuri and hizashi were already there talking, aizawa stands leaning on the wall next to the door trying to hear what they're saying. "He hates me nemuri, I don't know why you thought this was a good idea! I should never have applied" hizashi said clearly crying "Oh please he's had a crush on you for years , he's just upset you left him. You do realize you were the only realize he didn't kill himself right?" Hizashi only cried harder. Few minutes later he pulled himself together, aizawa made it clear he was there by clearing his throat as he walked in. "Oh hey kitty cat" nemuri teased, "Oh shut up, you prostitute" nemuri tackled him and if it wasn't for those pain killers he would have passed out. He pushed nemuri off with ease and sunk into the sofa next to where hizashi sat. Hizashi turned bright red and looked away, "Ooo somebody is blushingggg" nemuri teased. Aizawa looked up to see hizashi with bright red checks but he just rolled his eyes and started grading papers.