USJ attack

*Time skip to after break* "Alright class you all know we have a field trip to the USJ simulation facility today so you have to be on your best behavior." Aizawa said loudly over the talking class who instantly shut up. "If you don't do as your told I will get you expelled so I'd advise you listen." He explained what they were gonna do in advance as they boarded the bus... As they drove aizawa got more and more annoyed at miss joke. "Ugh do you ever shut up!" He complained, "Nope sorry!" She snickered... A few minutes later they arrived, after lecturing 1A again they all walked in and as the teachers started explaining a black hole suddenly appeared and villians stepped out led by a strange man with blue hair and a hand on his face. "I am tomura shigarki and I'm here to kill your precious 'symbol on peace!" His raspy voice and laughing boomed over the stadium. "Is this some kind of sick joke!" Bakugo yelled at aizawa, "Shut up bakugo this is not a joke." Aizawa hissed. "Thirteen protect the students!" Aizawa yelled running and swinging by a pole with his capture weapon. "Back down now!" He yelled swinging down ad infront the the villains his hair lifting. "Haha.. HAHAHHAHAHAHA we know all about you EraserHead and your pety quirk too." The blue haired man yelled.. Launching himself forward aizawa pinned the man to the ground just to be pulled back by a strange creature. 'What the fuck is that' aizawa thought to himself as he fought it, collapsing he coughed some blood and looked down to see how badly he was wounded. "You really are cool EraserHead.." Suddenly all might appeared and he fought the nomu. Hizashi ran as fast as he could to the U.S.J facility after he heard what was happening, 'No no no I can't loose him too-' he thought to himself as he bursted in. 'Shit shit shit don't look at the blood' he thought and yelled "Tsu get EraserHead to the ambulance!" Then the rest was a blur... "Nghh--" aizawa mumbled sitting up and wincing at how much it hurt. Looking over to one side of the bed was a bunch of get well baskets and the other side was hizashi asleep in an arm chair. Leaning over the best he could he shook hizashi awake, "S-sho?" He mumbled half awake then tears started streaming out of his eyes. "I- I thought I lost you when I saw you c-covered in blood a-and-" He suddenly was cut off by aizawa pressing his lips against his, aizawa smiled slightly "You'll never loose me.." hizashi only sobbed harder into aizawa's chest. As aizawa ran his fingers through hizashi's hair gently he sighed and kissed his head... Due to aizawa's stubbornness he got out within a few days but stayed home.