The talk

Tw: Mentions of sh

" What did you want go talk about Yamada" aizawa said in a emotionless tone not looking up. Hizashi motioned for nemuri to leave, nemuri got the hint and left the room winking at hizashi teasingly. "Shota i-" then he cleared his throat "I don't mean to sound intrusive but I'm worried for you." "Why would you be worried?" Aizawa mumbled knowing the answer. "You know why... show me your arms" He said his voice shaking a little bit. "No." Aizawa mumbled looking up to see hizashi looking at him with greatly worried eyes. "Please sho- shota" He corrected himself. Aizawa refused a few more times until hizashi clearly had enough and pinned him down rolling up his sleeves, "So you do cut... and it's all my fault" hizashi said letting aizawa go and sinking back into the sofa pulling his knees up to his chest he started crying and apologizing over and over again. "Stop crying you bitch- it's not your fault I've been cutting even before you left..." aizawa said walking over to him and sitting down next to him wrapping his arms around hizashi gently and pulling him closer leaning hizashi's head on his own chest. "B-but then its still my fault because I didn't know or help you..." He said sobbing harder, aizawa ran his fingers through hizashis hair that was let down instead of his usual style. "No... I'm sorry- you don't have a reason to be sorry it's my fault you never contacted me" Aizawa said soothingly thinking about the time he yelled at hizashi over the phone and they hadn't talked since then.. well until he came back atleast.