Asleep...

He heard light snoring coming from hizashi and realized he was asleep, aizawa gently moved him off and checked hizashis schedule... no classes for the rest of the day so aizawa left him there. The rest of the day went by with nothing eventful going on and the end of the day bell rung everybody rushed out of the class room, he zoned out and started thinking about hizashi then he suddenly shook his head. "No you can't like him.." He mumbled to himself. Getting up he grabbed his bag and walked to the teachers lounge to make sure hizashi wasn't still asleep, he stepped into the lounge and light snoring made it clear he still was. He quietly walked over towards him stopping a few feet away and grabbed him with aizawa's capture weapon pulling hizashi off the sofa with a thud. "AH-" His quirk was cut off as aizawa's hair lifted, quirk activated, hizashi groaned and sat up struggling to get out of the scarf even though aizawa had released it. Aizawa snickered at the sight of the bed headed man struggling, he quickly pulled the scarf backwards knocking hizashi back and wrapping the scarf back around his neck he turned to leave. "Hey wait you bitch!" Hizashi stammered getting up, Aizawa waited knowing hizashi wouldn't leave him alone unless they walked together that's how it always was before he left atleast...