The bedroom

(LIGHT SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER SKIP IF YOU DONT LIKE SMUT) (better smut near the end of the book)

Aizawa instantly regretted saying the last part but hizashi was laughing. "Is this your way of saying you wanna fuck?" Hizashi snickered jokingly.  "N-no! I was just saying" aizawa mumbled looking away embarrassed. Hizashi only smiled mischievously and whispered something into aizawa's ear, he instantly turned red and mumbled quietly not thinking hizashi could hear "I wouldn't mind doing 'stuff' though..." "What was that love?" Hizashi said winking, "Nothing." Aizawa said more clearly and looked back at the TV ignoring hizashi's frown. "Oh come on... you sure it was nothingggg" Hizashi said seductively, "Yes I'm sure it was nothing it came out of my mouth, just watch the movie." Aizawa mumbled blushing. "I don't think it was nothinggg" hizashi said leaning over, pausing the movie and kissing aizawa on the lips. Pulling aizawa closer he didn't resist, instead aizawa ran his fingers through hizashi's hair and pulled it as they made out on the sofa. Aizawa let out a soft moan as hizashi bit down on his lip, "Shall we take this to the bedroom?" Hizashi said seductively as aizawa nodded to flustered to speak hizashi picked him up and carried him to bedroom shutting the door behind them. "I t-thought you said you were tired hizashi-" aizawa said through gritted teeth holding the sheets with a arched back. "Mmm I was but not anymore love~" Aizawa gripped the sheets harder and they continued. He moaned and immediately covered his mouth. Hizashi snickered, placing his hands on aizawa waist and pressing down he kissed him roughly... (hours pass)