Rain and dramatic tears

Hizashi got up pinning him to the wall then when both of them turned red he realized how bad it looked "S-sorry sho" He cleared his throat "Shota I mean I'm sorry"  Aizawa slipped out of hizashi's grasp because he still hadn't let go "Yeah whatever. You can call me sho again if you want" Aizawa said the last part more quietly and hizashi noticed he was still blushing. "Ok sho let's go!!" Hizashi said more enthusiasticly quirk activating, Aizawa had always admired that about him. He was always so happy and bright, snapping out of thought aizawa nodded and walked with hizashi out the teachers lounge as they neared the door they heard the faint thump thump of pouring rain outside. Aizawa sighed, "What's up? It's only rain" Hizashi said his voice still greatly enthusiastic. "I hate water and my hero costume will get wet." Aizawa complained in his monotone voice. "Your such a cat sho" Hizashi snickered and aizawa elbowed him, "Ow, hey!" Hizashi wined as aizawa dragged him out of the school building and aizawa sat down under the rain shader pissed off. "How dare he compare me to a cat" aizawa thought pissed, "Oh come on sho you cant  be that mad" hizashi said jokingly and aizawa turned away. Even though hizashi knew it was only a joke and aizawa would get over it he still felt upset and tears came to his eyes, being the over dramatic man child he was he sat down next to aizawa sobbing and apologizing. Aizawa snickered "Your such a baby hizashi" and standing up stuck out his hand, hizashi took it and stood up wiping tears.