Chapter 9

Yay! New chapter. Now please don't kill me for the lack of update. Now read, enjoy and then you know the drill.

__________________________________________________________________

After dinner, Ryan brought me back to the twins' house. We ended up making out on the porch swing for a half hour. He finally pulled away when my phone rang.

"I'll be up in a minute," I answered. "I'm saying goodnight to Ryan."

"Okay. We wanna hear about it when we come up," Chelsea said.

"Okay," I hung up. "You have to leave."

"I know. My mom's probably wondering where I am."

"Making out with me on the twins' porch," I yelled.

"Yeah," he kissed my cheek. "I'll call you later."

"Okay. Night, Ry."

Thankfully, their parents weren't home. Their parents went to their weekly card game, so I could come and go as I please. They usually gave me a curfew if I stay here, but I didn't get one so I'm off the hook.

"So, how was your date with Ryan?" Hazel asked as I walked through the door.

"We just went out for a cheeseburger and a shake."

"Then what happened?"

"He brought me home, and we made out on the swing for a half hour."

"Really?" Hazel squealed.

"Yeah. He tasted like minty meat. We always make out after going out for burgers and shakes. I got used to the taste, it kinda grew on me. So we get the same thing when we go out."

"You are so in love," Chelsea shook her head.

"I know. I'm gonna go take a shower," I ran upstairs to the bathroom.

Fifteen minutes later, I was showered, dried and dressed. I braided my hair, like I usually do so it don't get knotted while I sleep. Hazel was in her room, getting dressed. We agreed that I should spend the first week in Hazel's room, and the second in Chelsea's room.

"Hey. What's up?"

"Not much. Should I wear my purple tank top or my pink one?"

"Pink."

"Thanks."

"Yep," I sat down on the air mattress.

"So, what did you and Ryan talk about on y'all's date?"

"He said he wants to get married after high school."

"Wow. Marriage? You're sixteen. You shouldn't be thinking about that right now."

I know I shouldn't be thinking about marrying Ryan while I'm still a sophomore. We've been together for six months. We should wait until we've been together for a year to decide if we should get married. Though I would like to marry him at some point in my life. Out of every guy I dated, I like Ryan the most, and I want to keep it that way.

"If we're together for more than a year then we'll get married. That was the agreement."

"As long as it's not now."

"It's not. Do you see a ring on my finger?" I held up my hand.

"No."

"Well then," she sat down on the mattress.

"Do you wanna marry him?"

"Yes, I do."

"Ha! It is love! My little Mag is growing up!" she threw her arms around me.

"Yeah, I am. Now let go," she did so.

"Sorry."

"Sure you are," I rolled my eyes. "Night, Hazel."

"Night, Mag," she turned out the light.