Chapter 6

Last night was amazing. Chelsea, Hazel, Jaylin, Sky, Ryan and Asher chipped in to throw me a birthday party at one of the teen clubs in town. All my friends showed up, and I got tons of presents. After the party, the girls and I went black to the twins'.

"So, where did you and Ryan slip to during the party?" Sky asked me.

"The back of the club."

"Oh! You and Ryan wanted your private time!" Chelsea sang.

"Dude, it wasn't like that. All we did was talk and make out."

"You wanna get it in with Ryan!" Jaylin squealed.

"Shhhh!" I covered her mouth. "Their parents are downstairs. Be quiet," I pulled my hand away. "And we already did."

"When?!" they all said at once.

"A week before we broke up," I twittled my thumbs.

Their faces lit up. I knew they were going to start asking questions. I mentally prepared myself for the question abuse.

"How was it?" Hazel asked.

"Perfect. It was every girl's dream. The flowers, the candle light. I didn't want that nigh to end."

"Sounds like it was great," Sky swooned.

"It was. I wanna do it again, but we agreed to wait 'til we're out of high school to do it again."

"Aw. Mag wants something she can't have," Chelsea sang.

"Shut up," I threw a pillow at her.

"You know it's true," Jaylin teased.

"No, it's not," I grumbled.

I hated it when the girls picked on me when it came to Ryan. I didn't really tell them anything when I was with him the first time. I knew they would freak out, and ask questions if I told them. I only told them stuff if I wanted them to know what's going on between us.

"I don't just wanna sleep with Ryan. I love him, and I wanna be with him. Y'all automatically think all we do is sleep together. This is why I don't tell y'all anything."

"So, there's actually more to y'all's relationship than we know?" Jaylin raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe," I shrugged.

There was definitely a lot more to me and Ryan than the girls know. Our relationship was actually more interesting than they thought. If any of them asked how our relationship was,I said it was good. I never told them anything. I just thought they were better off not knowing what was going on.

"Oh, my god! Tell us!" Chelsea squealed.

"Everything!" Sky yelled.

"From the first date to the break up," Hazel's eyes narrowed.

I figured since they were way behind on me and Ryan, I should catch them up to speed. So I did. It took a few hours to get them caught up. I passed out right after I finished telling them about me and Ryan.