| • chapter - stories • |

stories .
we are all stories in the end .
the incomplete , unheard stories .
_____________________________

its crazy to think we put so much of us out there to make our story a good one . the effort , the pain , the sweat , the tears , the blood . we try each and everything until our hearts give up . we try everything to make our story a happy one .
_____________________________

but who remembers a story with a happy ending ?
would you remember a story with a happy ending ?
we always remember a story that made us cry .
a story that broke us into a hundred pieces .
a story that never ended the way we wanted .
a story that we think about every single day .
a story that gives us a ton of emotions .
_____________________________

all the great stories ever created in literature and the history of mankind are the stories of struggle , suffering and hardship , stories that never had a happy ending . then why do we try so hard to make our story a good one ? its okay to accept that the happy endings are not meant to be . its okay to accept that not everything happens the way we imagine it to be . its okay to accept the hurtful endings .
______________________________

i do not want to hurt you any longer . moreover i dont want to keep you waiting for me , dealing with our demons , putting yourself at risk of losing your mind . i pretend that i dont notice anything but to be honest , i notice it all . the number of changes you brought , the number of efforts you put , the number of texts you sent , the number of calls you made .
______________________________

you are everything that you need to be . there is nothing that you lack . i feel the most worse for making you feel like you are not enough . i feel the most worse for making you feel like a bad person . it was not my intention to do so . but somehow , it just happens . i am chaotic . therefore its extremely difficult for a person to stay closer to me . because how would you stay closer if i will keep pushing you away . nothing is your fault . its just the fault with how im wired , fault with how i feel things .
______________________________

no matter where you are in life ,
the most priceless things you ever gave me ,
would stay with me until the end of my life ,
i do leave people , but its for their own good .
its for your own good and recovery .
it would be hurtful at times ,
but just know ,
you matter ~