| • chapter - someday • |

to the little one i will adopt and raise someday -

my dear little girl ,

- someday -

im going to hold you in my arms for the first time . and from that very first day of your life , my life will start all over again , with you . yes i did not make you . i did not bring you into this world . but yet , it wont stop me from giving you the best life that a human deserves . my little girl knows that i not only love her from the day i first got to see her , i love her from the day i first decided that she is going to be the dream of my life . and i truly believe you will be the one to positively change other people's lives around you with your pure love and kindness that would grow inside you .

- someday -

you are going to put your little feet on the ground learning to walk for the first time . you are going to fall so many times . but my little girl knows that she has to get back up on her feet all by herself . im gonna let you fall and get back on your feet over and over . because you need to learn from a very young age to be confident in yourself and pull yourself up when life puts you down . because today you will have me to hold you up when you fall , but tomorrow you will have to do it all on your own . so you need to learn to be dependent just on your strength and motivation to pull up .

- someday -

you are going to have your first day at school . you will be told girls play with barbies and boys play with cars . they will tell you that pink is for girls and blue for the boys . but my little girl knows that toys or colors have no gender . colors dont divide people . colors dont differentiate . pink is everybody's color , boys and girls . blue is everybody's color , boys and girls . colors bring happiness and joy . and happiness is the right of every human being , a boy and a girl . it doesnt matter if you are a boy or a girl . what matters is how much of a human you truly are .

- someday -

you are going to make friends . and you will lose more friends than you actually make . some friends will support you and wish you the best . but some will be selfish and mean . some will be worse and will make you feel ugly and stupid . but my little girl already knows that beauty resides in a soul , and stupidity is no shame . its easy to buy beauty in this cheap world , but you cannot buy a beautiful soul . a cosmetic surgery can give you all the beauty of the world but its the soul that needs the actual surgery . a soul touched by humanity and purity is the prettiest it could ever be .

- someday -

you are going to have endless encounters with many norms of this meaningless world . you are going to be told a girl cannot play football , a girl cannot join the navy , a girl cannot handle the overpriced business , a girl cannot beat up a guy's arse who tries to endanger her . but my little girl knows that universe never said a girl was any less than a boy or weaker than a boy . its society that made a girl believe she is weak . but you are capable of doing anything in this world . because you are build up with the same amount of bones and the same capacity of brain .

- someday -

you are going to be in love for the first time . you are free to love whoever your heart will choose . it could be a boy , a girl , an alien . you are going to have lovers . some are going to break your heart and some are going to be heartbroken by you . but my little girl knows that love is all about experiencing the purity . you must love purely until you have immense strength to give . but when its time to give up , dont let anything hold you back . when you dont find anyone to love you , just learn to love yourself . and then one day , someone will love you like you deserve to be loved .

- someday -

you are going to have a job . you can choose one or one hundred professions . it is your choice . because its your future that you are building . people are going to question you , doubt you , laugh at you . they are gonna throw tons of advices at you . but my little girl knows that job is a part of life , life is not a part of job . so do whatever your heart wants to do and choose whatever feels right to you . there will be days when you feel frustrated . its completely okay to take breaks . long or short . because you cannot keep going nonstop . you are born a human , not a machinary .

- someday -

you are going to be enlightened . life would feel empty and difficult . people will say that you are lonely and will be left all alone . but my little girl , you will know that your existence matters , not to anyone but you . if you know who you are , there is no one else out there who you need to prove it to . just prove your existence to yourself . be happy , for yourself . grow up , for yourself . live life , for yourself . become a strong individual , for yourself . so that any day you feel down , you can look within yourself and seek the strength you need to get back up . because that is what this life is all about .

•••