𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲🍂

NICK INVITED ME TO HARRYS PARTY! Bethany texted to the group chat. IM SCREAMING SJSHSHSH. She sent.

        omg you're going to a popular people party. Elle replied. Then Charlie burst into the guest room.

        "THIS IS SO EXCITING!" Charlie cheered, doing a little dance before sitting next to her on the bed.

        wait isn't that on saturday? Tao texted.

       yes? why? Bethany asked.

        i thought we were having a film night round my house. Tao sent back.

        IM SO SORRY i totally forgot. Bethany responded, the girl frowned at her phone now. i already told nick i'd go with him tho...

        "Bethy, don't feel bad." Charlie reassured the red head.

         but you said you'd hangout with us!! Tao replied.

        cant we just do it another time like charlie said? Bethany asked the group.

        it's our film night!!! it's sacred!! issac and elle, back me up on this!! Tao texted.

        listen i'll make it up to you guys! Bethany replied back, Issac read the messages but didn't respond.

         you're all good beth!!! we'll plan another one you can come to, just have fun at the party! :) Elle sent, Bethany let out a sigh of relief. Everyone read the message.

       "Look, don't worry about it. Have fun at the party." Charlie smiled at her before leaving again. Bethany put her phone down and her earbuds in and turned up her music. She was excited for Saturday, but also so nervous. She'd never been to a party, Bethany didn't even know what to wear. With that thought, she picked up her phone again and texted Elle.

          will you help find something to wear to the party? Bethany typed.

        OFC I CAN!!! Elle replied excitedly.

        Thank you for being so understanding. love you. Bethany sent, then she clicked her phone off and pulled the covers over her head.

;

        After school the next day, Tori, Charlie, Elle, and Bethany went to the mall. They had all came to the conclusion that they wouldn't find a dress of any sorta fit for a party in Bethany's closet.

        "Do you want something tight, lose, long, short? There's so many choices!" Elle squealed, rummaging through the racks and picking out dresses that she thought would look good. Elle sent her back to the dressing rooms to try on four dresses, Tori picked one, Charlie picked one, and Elle picked two. The first she put on was the one Tori picked. It was a sage green and silk, it crossed and tied in the back with skinny straps, leaving her back mostly bare. It had pockets and got her nicely, she didn't actually hate it. Next was Charlie's, his was navy blue and covered in sequins. He always knew she had a secret love for sequins. It was a tight fitted dress and had a not too deep v-neck. Elle's dresses were more Elle than Bethany. One was a light shade of pink and had puffy sleeves, reminding Bethany of Princess Peach. The other was a pale yellow with sparkles and off the shoulder sleeves, it's skirt puffed out. Bethany came to the conclusion that Tori's was her her favorite, it was the one she felt most comfortable in. Elle was trying to pull Bethany to the shoes section but Bethany wanted no heels, whatsoever. So by the time Saturday did roll around, Bethany was curling her hair and the adding cute little braids to it. Applying a little makeup for possibly the second time that year, She slipped on her dress. Walking to her closet she rummaged through her shoes, settling on her black platform converse. Bethany couldn't remember the last time she had dressed up, but she forgot how fun it felt. When she was satisfied, she left her house and marched across the street to the Spring's household.