𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲🍂

"NICK AND HIS MUM, MOLLY, WILL BE OVER IN AN HOUR FOR DINNER." Bethany reminded her dad. This was a few days after he apologized and she moved back in. Bethany felt a lot of her stress lifted off her shoulders now, it felt good to be back on good terms with her dad.

"And she's bringing....?" Davis trailed off, looking to his daughter for help.

            "She's bringing homemade lasagna and salad. I made brownies for desert. Molly doesn't drink so there won't be alcohol. Got it?" Bethany replied to her dad, Davis nodded and fixed what little hair he had left on his head. The doorbell rang and Bethany ran to get it, Nick and Molly stood happily in the door way.

             "Hi." Nick grinned at his girlfriend.

              "Hi. Come on in." Bethany said back, smiling. She moved out of the way for Nick and Molly to come in. They set their food on the counter. "This is my dad, Davis." Bethany introduced Davis to Molly.

             "Oh, it's a pleasure to meet you!" Molly exclaimed, shaking his hand.

              "And this is Nick, you sort of already met." Bethany said again.

             "Good to see you again, sir." Nick said formally, shaking Davis's hand. Davis moved to help Molly get dinner ready and Nick pulled Bethany into a tight hug. "You okay?" He whispered in her ear.

             "Never better." Bethany replied, smiling into the crook of her boyfriend's neck...

it was rare

i was there

i remember it

all too well

the end

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BARRING WITH ME!!!!
there's been lots of inactive times where i didn't post a chapter for weeks, or i posted a chapter everyday.
this whole book is a roller coaster much like the writing process and i'm so happy to finally say i finished my first book!!!!!!!
well that is until season two come out😏🤭

anyways. i love you all for all the support for this story<3