04 | Please Stay

"Hey, Enz

"Hey, Enz. Wake up," Kian jerked the passed-out boy beside him as soon as he pulled into his apartment complex. However, that was of no use since the boy had his head resting on the window, his lips slightly parted, and his face flush with the impact of alcohol. "I'm going to take you to my apartment upstairs. So, this is your last chance if you have to be somewhere else instead."

Much to his dismay Enzo pulled his hand off his shoulder and rested his cheek against it, eyes still closed, nose slightly pink. "Here's fine." He mumbled, releasing a hiccup.

Kian released a shaky breath as his skin tingled where his palm was flush against Enzo's soft cheek. It was unintentional, but somehow, his hands betrayed him. His thumb ran endearing circles on Enzo's sharp cheekbone while his other hand reached out to brush his hair covering the forehead.

He didn't let himself be lost in the moment for long, though. He pulled away his hand from Enzo's face, threw his head against the leather seat, and closed his eyes.

Perhaps, this night is a dream. When he wakes up tomorrow, maybe Enzo and his stealing touches won't be there.

Even though Kian had built up his body to the best of his ability, it was still not enough to carry a grown-ass man equally built as him on the shoulder. Okay, maybe he could have done it. But the mere thought of holding Enzo caveman style planted weird images in his mind. The things he shouldn't be having with a straight guy.

So after chucking those imageries aside, he got out of the car and carefully, a little too gently, he settled Enzo's hand around his shoulder, hands going around Enzo's thighs as he pulled him up on his back, giving Enzo a free piggyback service to the elevator. He had to puff out some air to support all of Enzo's weight against himself, but it was a pretty decent experience for Kian. The soft snores and hot breathing against his neck might be the motivator.

Once outside his apartment, Kian struggled to unlock his door without dropping the guy off his back. He rolled his eyes at Enzo as the boy kept mumbling the song - Kiki, do you love me? Are you riding? Say you'll never ever leave from beside me the entire time he was on Kian's back and until he finally dropped the drunk boy on his couch.

Enzo had the nerve to mock him when he practically carried the guy on his back when he had a stack of Uni assignments pending to bust his ass off the rest of the night.

"Why did you've to show up like this tonight?" Kian grumbled, placing his hand on his hips and poking the inside of his cheek, slightly annoyed by the boy, hexed to be precise.

He left a groggy, half-asleep Enzo on the couch and walked into the open kitchen across the hall. His eyes moved towards Audrey's room which was still locked, meaning she would be spending the night with her friends. Kian cursed under his breath, pulling out his phone from his back pocket and typing a quick text to his roommate.

Kian: Stay safe and give me a code red in case you're in trouble.

Kian: And please stay away from Jackie. It's not a request. I can break bones if I have to.