Not The Bakery, What's Behind It

Hiiiiiiiiiiii!!! so i said i wouldnt update till 3 votes and 1 comment........ i got none of those :( nine reads someone could have voted by now right? im sorry ifim being pushy but i decided as i kinda very late valentines gift i would update..... only cause i love you all! haha so enjoy!! ={D

Chapter 18: Not The Bakery, What's Behind It

song: Don't Tell Me - Lakyn

Izzy’s POV:

I loved driving. As soon as we hit the highway my eyes were gazing out the window watching the scene go by as song played through the radio. I rested my head on my hands as the wind from the slightly open window blew through my hair. I hadn’t been there for awhile now. It was a place I had defiantly found by accident when I one day decided to hop on a bus and find some place else to busk.

“Don’t tell me I don’t know what I know

Don’t tell me I don’t know what I know

I worry you don’t know what I know

I worry you don’t know it!”

The song played, the guitar and drums making me tap my feet which where up on the dash.

“Come in the suns ‘bout to rise

I’m here and I brought the fire

Been thinking when I ought to die

I’m taking my whole damn life!

My whole damn life!

They can take all they want but they cant take my soul and all I know

They can judge all they want but they can’t judge my mind all in time……”

A few songs after that were played and it hadn’t seemed very long until Trish was pulling in slowly onto a dirt road just off the highway, the sound of gravel kicking up under the tires was a familiar one.

“Am I in the right place? Iz?” she asked unsurely. I smiled

“Yes”

Trish nodded and turned off the car and pulled the keys out. I opened the door jumping down, familiarizing my self with the place. The slide door opened and the others were on my tracks.

“This looks like a place you would dump a dead person” Harry said from my left side. I rolled my eyes at him

“You’re not gonna kill us are you Izzy? Are you in on this Trish?” He fake panicked,  I resisted the urge to slap him.

“Follow me” I said following a ghost of myself when I first found this place. We rounded a corner and before us now was a lane of shops. I felt a hand grip my mine and I looked up to see Louis.

“Not scared are you” I asked teasingly poking him in the stomach

“No” he quickly answered.

“I am” Harry butted in

“Aww dose wittle baby Hazzy want hold mummy’s hand too” I said pouting but to my surprise instead of retorting back with some sarcastic comment he grabbed my other hand. So with two boys on tow I walked forward into the little village.

I stepped up onto the side walk counting down the shops, I remember it being the 9th one down. I stopped infront of the door, it was closed just as I had left it.

“It doesn’t look like anyone’s been hear for years” Petrisha said looking around.

“Yeah they cleared out after a vicious murder happened in that shop” I said pointing to the butchers across the road. Harry clung to me now pushing Louis away.