NO NAKED PEOPLE

A/N

Hello my lovlies!!! it's mama Curlyfry HERE!!! (was that weird? did i freak you out with the whole mama thing??)

ANYWAYY!!! I WAS GONNA UPDATE TOMORROW BUT THEN IM LIKE...

'WAIT! IT'S MY MOFO BOYS BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! SO I NEED TO UPDATE!! EVEN IF I DIDN'T HAVE A CHAPTER I NEED TO UPDATE!'

BUT I HAVE A CHAPTER! SO HERE IS AN UPDATE!!

HAPPY 23/7!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW READ ON.........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9: No Naked People!!

Song: Saturday - Ed Sheeran

Louis’ POV:

“Lou Lou quick! He’s coming round!!” Izzy's soft yet kinda screaming voice broke through and I grumbled as my eyes fluttered open and in my arms was Izzy with a duck face and infront of me was Louise with a camera laughing. My eyes opened wide now and I gave her a questioning look and she covered her mouth and started to snort as Izzy quickly jumped off me. What where they doing? I mean the last thing I remember is my ‘Friends’ dumping me on and them and……. OH MY SHIT!! IM WEARING A DRESS!!!

I jumped up quickly and glared at Izzy and Louise

“Are you really so childish you would take pictures with me while I'm in a dress!!!” Oh god I sound like Liam!

“You would have done the same,” pouted Izzy looking very cute but I pushed that aside

“Yeah but girls wear dresses all the time!!! You were wearing one when I met you!” I pointed out

“Yeah well that was one off!” she defended.

“Come on Boobear! Have some fun!” she laughed and with that I gave her a smirk.

“Uh oh” she muttered and then I ran at her tackling her onto the floor and we rolled around which must have looked really stupid as I was in a dress and if it wasn’t for the fact that I was wearing boxers I'm pretty sure poor Lou Lou would have got an eye full.

“Ughh Louis get off MEH!!!” laughed Izzy but I wasn’t finished yet.

“Not until you say Louis is the king of the world and a sexy beast and I wish he would notice meh but I'm just a poop!” I stated staring into her hazel eyes.

“But you’ve already noticed me” she pointed out and I sighed

“Thats not the point!” I complained, “Just say it!” But she just shook her head. Hmmmm, PLAN B!!

“Here comes the TICKLE MONSTER!!!!” I screeched and the look of pure horror on her face was priceless! And all the time Lou Lou was still on the floor rolling around snorting. Her laughter was soon joined my Izzy as I got to her stomach and then under her armpits and then her legs. Tickling is just so fool proof! It’s like you can touch a girl anywhere and it would just pass over as fun! Not that I was trying that on Izzy…

“OK OK OK LOUIS IS THE KING OF THE WORLD AND A SEXY BEAST AND I WISH HE WOULD NOTICE MEH!!” she screamed with laughter. I paused for a moment

“You forgot the poop part” I said pointedly she pouted so I made a move for her belly again before…

“OK OK! I wish he would notice meh but I’m just a poop! Happy?” she blurted out and I smiled triumphantly

“Yes!” I said rolling off her. I looked over at the clock, which read 1:10.