You Don't Spend Years Of Fangirling And Come Out With Nothing!

(A/N) HEYYY GUYS!!! IM KINDA HAPPY WITH THIS CHAPTER CONSIDERING I WROTE IT JUST TODAY SO IM SORRY IF THERE ARE MISTAKES IN THERE :( ok i don't really need to be in caps locks.......

anyyywayyyyy i hope it's not to rushed!! this chapter is still kinda a filler nothing really big has happened yet and trust me i've got a few things planned for this story (evil grin) ermmm and im trying to keep this as realistic as possible and i thought it wasn't toooo weird for the boys to give phone numbers considering they had stayed the night........ 

AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment!! it really means a lot i wanna know what you think it great or good or funny or stupid or bad or un realistic!!!! so PLEASE COMMENT!!! honestly id even rather you comment then fan or vote! i have an obsession with comment and we don't get that many :'(

but still best comment gets a dedi :D

now i've wasted enough of your time soo READ ON!!! =D

You Don't Spend Years Of Fangirling And Come Out With Nothing!

Song: Skinny Love

Izzy’s POV:

So, its been a week since the whole incident…….when I say incident I mean the game of truth or dare I stupidly played with four of the tosser’s from the biggest boy band in the world; One Direction.

In the end Lou Lou came back earlier then I expected and at the time I heard her walk through the door I was still in the cupboard under the stairs with Harry (no, not Harry Potter). I knew I was in trouble when she asked (shouted) the other three boys ‘WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE!!?’ Honestly though I wasn’t too worried, I mean she not that strict…. just doesn’t like cleaning up after me. Lou Lou was definitely the mummy out of herself, Kate and I, but I guess she was just my mum now.

“Where’s Harry and Izzy?” asked the calmer voice of Liam Payne, it was silent… and seconds later the door of the cupboard opened and Harry and I were greeted by Liam’s very confused, shocked, scared (and many other emotions) face. It was then that I realized how bad this must look…. Harry’s shirt was off (I had in the end successfully pulled it off with my teeth! Haha no nakedness for me!!) and I was now still squished up against him in the tiny room; we had been about to come out until we heard the front door open. Liam looked between us, his mouth agape and his eyes wide, I have to say despite everything Liam’s face was priceless and all I could think to do was laugh….. and I laughed….. like a maniac…..high on drugs….. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if the boys were re-thinking staying. Then I was joined by Harry’s slightly nervous laugh and then Louis’ loud laugh came from the next room and then Zayn’s chuckle and then Niall’s crazy laugh and then to top it off Lou Lou started snorting. Liam still stood there in shock but I could see the smile etching into his face.

“Come on Payne! Loosen up!!” I had said gently punching his shoulder. And he let out a little chuckle while shaking his head in disbelief

“I don’t know what I’m gonna do about you guys”

And so here I was now at the ungodly hour of 7:00am (I like my sleep ok!) getting my stuff ready for a day out busking. Things still seemed surreal and I doubt I would believe I had met one direction (again) if it wasn’t for the fact that there phone numbers were now in the contacts of my phone. Of course they were a busy bunch of lunatics but still surprisingly they kept in touch! Lou Lou and Liam talked often, but over twitter more so then phones, but in DM’s not publicly. The boys and ourselves had agreed to keep things low key, we didn’t want publicity and the boys didn’t want any rumors, so we hadn’t seen them since…… was it Sunday night/Monday morning? Ehh! I really don’t know, still it had only been about one week so its not like we were gonna see them everyday! And we wouldn’t see them at public greeting thingies cause of all the fans! Not that there was anything wrong with fans!! I mean I’m a fan!