Let's Go Somewhere

-REACAP-

And then just what I had hoped wouldn’t happened, happened. There stood Harry Styles his finger right next to the doorbell as if he was just about to have pushed it. A Lazy smirk was planted on his face and the way he stood like he had so much 'swag' reminded me of when I first properly met him. He is such a womanizer.

"So" He said moving his hand from the doorbell into his pocket "Who's your beautiful little friend, Izzy?"

Chapter 17: Let's Go Somewhere

Song: Coin Laundry

Horianna’s POV:

Harry Styles huh? It would be stupid for me to say I didn’t know who he or the other four boys behind him were, I mean I do live on planet earth! I was surprised that’s for sure its not like I, the girl who works in the bakery, had seen a famous person in the flesh before I mean I hadn’t even been to a music concert or anything like that, I suppose I didn’t have the money to spare I mean tickets can get pretty pricy!

Though in all honesty I had never been a huge One Direction fan. I mean they were better looking then some boys ive seen, and I would be lying if I said they couldn’t sing but really there was nothing special about them and there was something in The curly ones arrogant stance that was a real turn off, I mean seriously ‘beautiful little friend’, who hasn’t heard that before? I’m not even little!

I could feel the tension in the room, clearly I was not supposed to know they were here and this wasn’t just a random drop in. Izzy and her friends were obviously more then acquaintances to the boys. Well…. At least I know what the ‘Welcome Home’ cake was for!

“Boys…. Harold… This is Horiana” Izzy said looking between me and Harry who rolled his eyes

“Don’t call me Harold” he sighed poking his tongue at Izzy. She pushed him playfully in the shoulder but he paid little to no attention as he was looking at me again. The other boys and a girl who must have been another friend pushed through the door way that Harry Styles was blocking though he ignored them too as He held out his hand. I took reluctantly, I suppose shaking hands is no crime but as soon as my small tanned hand slid in to his big warm one he lifted it to his mouth and planted a kiss on it looking me in the eyes. Wow I get why everyone always goes on about his ‘Green Orbs’! I raised my eyebrows at his action and he replied with a wink.

“You have a pretty name” He said with a smirk.

“Stop flirting with the delivery girl Styles” came a voice from behind which brought me back to my senses, I quickly snatched my hand from his as a frown flashed across his face, probably regretting his actions seeing as I was no one important.

“Uh I need to get going” I said turning around to Izzy who was on the receiving end of a Horan hug. She was giggling like mad hitting Niall’s back begging him to let her down and soon enough he obliged and rushed over to pick up another girl.

“Hey I don’t mean to be pushy but could you not tell anyone about this?” Izzy asked jumping over to me, a big smile on her face from the return of her friends.

“Oh yeah or course! I wouldn’t!” I said rushed. Izzy gave me a sincere smile

“It’s just we don’t want any media attention” she explained, I nodded, seemed legit.

“Yeah no it’s ok” I said nodding and brushing my fringe behind my ear. I turned to the doorway and paced my steps, I need to get back to the shop anyway. Then I felt an hand on and I whipped my head around. I was in the hallway now and behind me was Izzy she looked like she was thinking something through but then sighed.