kfc

jobe💙
maccies?

abri💜
no tf
*read at 12:39PM*

abri💜
kfc?
its round the corner from my house

jobe💙
omdssss
i thought you weren't trying to see me
send me your location and ill be there in 30

abri💜
*started sharing location with jobe💙 at 12:41PM*

jobe💙
omw x

What the fuck do I wear? It can't be too much it's just kfc- BUT it's Jobe. I can't be looking homeless. I texted Xyla and tried to call her but she didn't answer. Shit. I can't lie I really and truly have no friends.

JADON!

*ring- ring*

"Pick up hoe-"

"Hi Bri!" His ugly face popped up on my screen, jumpscare.
I smiled, not gonna lie- I love this brudda.

"Ah my favourite cousin!" I grinned.
Jadon stared dead in the phone. Is he trying to possess me? What is this? Stranger things?

I snapped, "Fuck you looking at Jadon."
He pulled a face, "What you want?" He demanded, smirking, "I know for a fact I'm not your favourite cousin. Fucking three year old Nailea holds that place."

"Okay. Maybe I do need somethin-" Jadon burst out laughing shoving his phone into his face,
"I KNEW IT ABRIANNA!"

"Shush, basically I'm going kfc with Jobe, yeah?"
Jadon's face turned to stone, "Yeah."

"Okay, these shoes with this jacket...?" I questioned, smiling.
He grumbled, "And leggings?"
"Yes!"

*Incoming call from Jobe💙*

"Shit I gotta go, love you Jadon."
"Love you Abrianna, stay safe."

I answered Jobe's call, "Hello."
"Hi A, I'm outside." I heard his voice, I could tell he was smiling.
"Ah okay, I'll be down in a second."
"Aight."

I hung up and practically flung my shoes on, whilst racing down the stairs.

"Mike I'm going out now." I told my stepdad who was half asleep on the sofa.

He nodded, "Have fun angel, keep your phone on loud."  I knew the speech off by heart.
"Okay."
"Love you."

"OI!" My auntie Marcia called out from the kitchen where I saw her and my mother watching TV, obviously some movie with Micheal B Jordan in.

"Oh..." Fuck she better let me leave, "Hi auntie, I'll see you when I get back-"

"Ah, where you going!" She snapped
"Kfc, with a friend."

She furrowed her brows and turned around.

I swear that woman has had something against me since I knocked over her glass of wine literally 10 years ago.

I got out my house and saw Jobe at the gate. I smiled at him and walked up to him.

"Hi you."
I grinned, "Hi Jobe."