suck

"Aye, D?" I called out as I opened his door, "Have you finished sorting out Jobe's room- his location says he's two minutes away."

He flung up from his bed, "Oh."

How does this boy live by himself at university oh my god.

"Fucksake Deangelo, you actually suck."

"And you swallow!" He shot back. After a moment of deep reflection he spoke out, "ACTUALLY YOU BETTER NOT."

I just slammed his door and left.

jobe❤️‍🔥
im outside❤️

bri💞
i'll come get u

I raced down the stairs, still cursing Deangelo and I opened the door to see Jobe about to knock.

"Hey!"

Now. The hug I got from him. It wasn't JUST a hug it was enough for me to die happily.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and i wrapped mine around his neck as we swayed side to side in the doorway.

"I missed you." I told him.
"I missed you too Bri."

"Awww how cute are you too!" My mum shrieked dancing over to us once we had release eachother.

She hugged Jobe, "Nice to finally meet you little Bellingham!"

"Thankyou, it's lovely to meet you too. You look the spitting image of Bri."

"Aww thankyou, everyone tells me that but I think she looks more like her father." She smiled, walking herself back over to the sofa, "I'll show you her baby photos- that's when she really looked like me!"

"Ayo, you don't gotta do all that!" I tried to grab Jobe's arm but he was laughing his off making his way to the sofa next to my mum.

He turned around and patted next to him, "Bri?"
"Shut up."

@deangelosc Instagram Story

Caption: imma be sick.

After what felt like an eternity of my mum showing Jobe my baby photos, she let us leave.

"You were a cute baby." He told me as we walked in my bedroom.

I closed the door behind him, "Shut upp." I groaned, "That was so embarrassing."

"You're cute it's calm." He spread himself out on my bed as I climbed on next to him.

"Conjuring?" He asked.

Is he mad? He really be wanting me to shit myself.

"No." He smirked, showing his dimples,
"Why are you scared?"

"Suck my dick."

"Hm no, you can suck mine tho."

I began choking on my water trying to cling onto something desperately like I was drowning. 

J laughed so loud at that, "It's not real Bri," He pulled me to lay on his chest, "I'm here till we go to sleep anyway." Ah. Shit.

"About thatt..." I smiled up at him, "Forgot to set up your room, your stuck with me."

"I'm not complaining." He shrugged, "But this means I get to watch the conjuring."

"Fucksake..."

@abriannakai Instagram Story

@jobebellingham Instagram Story

JOBE

How am I laid here with the prettiest girl in the world. The most beautiful girl in the world.

judith broski✌🏽
I SEE YOU ON IG
YOU GOT A GIRL?
AND ITS ABRI?

little broski👍🏽
she's not my girl
but she's my girl
and she's abri

judith broski✌🏽
LOL JADON'S GONNA CRY

little broski👍🏽
he can cry👍🏽

judith broski✌🏽
💀💀