slag or not

"Oi, Abrianna."
I turned around, I wasn't really doing the maths work anyway.

"You know you're boyfriends teams almost in the prem now." A blonde girl, who I didn't know who the fuck was giggled.

I questioned her. "Boyfriend?"
She rolled hey eyes, "Jobe Bellingham. Or is it Jadon OR Jude OR Bukayo?" She laughed. "Can't tell with all the footballers in your comments, but you know if you wanna be a slag be a slag."

"The fuck? What the actual fuck are you on about? Listen babes." I'm about to get disrespectful, "I've never had a boyfriend, unlike you you know- spreading your legs for every man who walks past. I'm talking to someone yeah- but think about it hobo, one of those men is over 18, other ones my cousin love."

Who the actual fuck does this sket think she is?

Wait. Since when were Birmingham almost in the Prem? I searched on my phone 'Birmingham City' and clicked table. Ayo? Since when were they 4th on the table? I swear last month they were 17th and last week they were 12th.

Abrianna🙌🏽
JS
JS

JSANCHO
swear ur meant to be in school?

Abrianna🙌🏽
yh i am in school
but
do u reckon brum will get in the prem😋❤️‍🔥

JSANCHO
i mean...
maybe
its possible
there's 4 games left of the season yh
norwich have 88 points, watford have 84.
brentford have 82 and brum have 81.
so yh it could happen ig.
but they would probably get relegated at the end of next season.

Abrianna🙌🏽
mhm true
thanks bro

JSANCHO
anytime
now go to school bitch

Of course I was on the bus by myself, Xyla went to Kyle's house and she got on a different bus. What do I even do by myself. Kind of embarrassing.

Still bare pissed at this white girl from earlier I decided to message Jude. Really accused me of being a slag?

Abrianna😇
hey pussy

Judith🥶💯
wg1

Abrianna😇
ur such an ick bro

Judith🥶💯
yh thats why im clarting multiple girls a week🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

Abrianna😇
do u not have chylamidia?

Judith🥶💯
no
jobe made me go check

Abrianna😇
love jobe
what a king
u defo do tho

Judith🥶💯
AYO U LOVE JOBE?

Abrianna😇
shush man
not like that

Judith🥶💯
too late
i showed his bright ass it and he started smiling

Abrianna😇
hoe.
dont call him a bright light u the same fucking shade?

Judith🥶💯
IM
LIGHTSKIN
BUT
IM
STILL
A
DARKSKIN

Abrianna😇
dont even finish that
just lying to urself
drake doesnt deserve that my guy.

Judith🥶💯
oh piss off abrianna
whatever
im gonna go clart someone

Abrianna😇
🤢🤮😵‍💫🤧
dont be silly wrap ur willy

Ever since Jude and Amethyst broke up, literally a month after their engagement Jude's been such a man slag. I'm actually scared for him, I know it's his way of dealing and acting like everything's okay but it's so fucking disgusting and unhealthy.

Don't even get me started on Amethyst. Jadon told me all she does is sleep all day.

Ayo when did this old geezer sit next to me? He smells like fish sticks and ash.

I'm just gonna get off and walk the rest of the way cause he's bare eyeing me up with disgust.

I stood up and scooted past him, "Yeah go back to where ever you came from."

Hold on?