mothers meetings and science bitches

Two more days till I see Jobe. Is what I kept telling myself as I literally suffered and endured the monstrosity that is science. Lord tell me why I picked triple science? Like I'm in set 1 for pretty much everything but set 2 science- that should have been my warning. But no; I wanted to be a dumbass.

@abriannakai Instagram Story
02:59PM

Caption: do we like my lash extensions🥴x

^@jobebellingham replied to your story

@jobebellingham: cute
@jobebellingham: clear skin, pretty eyes, perfect eyebrows, nice eyelashes

@abriannakai: ❤️❤️
@abriannakai: how nice are you today😭x

Honestly. Boys that complement you are top tier, too elite.

Had me smiling to myself in science.

"Phone." My teacher all a fucking sudden screamed. Hesitantly I looked up and the old bitch had her hand out right in my face.

"Didn't have it out."
"You think I'm stupid?" Well yeah. "I saw it, Carter."

Now.

I know she lying cause I didn't have my phone out, I messaged him back on my apple watch.

"I was literally on my watch and it's Sancho-Carter." Normally, I wouldn't be bothered to argue, but last time she had my phone she opened half my messages and gave herself Jadon's number. Adeola really got at her.

She sighed, "Phone."

I just fully ignored her, what is this woman doing.

"PHonE!" She tried to shout, but had a voice crack.
We all burst out laughing, couldn't help it.

"Allow it miss, you're lessons dead anyway!" A boy shouted from the back of the classroom.

"OUT! BOTH OF YOU GET YOUrsELF out!" The classroom was hysterical as the unknown boy and I walked out.

JS❤️
School called ur mum
shes pissed have fun mate

AK❤️
nahhh
it wasnt even my fault or that deep

JS❤️
ill tell auntie
but i aint promising you shit

AK❤️
thankyou👍

"Are we gonna chat orr...?" The boy drifted off
I pulled my face out my WATCH. "My bad, I'm Abrianna or Bri."

He nodded smiling, "Yeah, I've heard- you're ig is sick!"
I grinned, "Thanks."

"I'm Ivan."
"Cool-"

"WHY ARE YOU TALkinG OUTSIDE I'VE SENT YOU OUT TO THINK ABOUT YOUR ACTIONS AND YOU'RE 'AVIN A BLOODY MOTHERS MeetING."

"Oh fuck off." Ivan began walking away.
I turned around to see the woman fuming, she opened her mouth to snap at me.

"You're so jarring oh my gosh." I then ran after Ivan.

I've been waiting to do that for too long.