love?

ABRIANNA'S POV

I somehow fell asleep on the plane until I woke up to some fucking rude turbulence.

"Bitch I think I'm dying." Jobe told me as he clutched onto the arm rest for dear life, finally putting down his phone which he had been playing roblox on for the past five hours.

I smiled at him, amused by his idiocy, "You get on planes all the time to see Jude and for pre-seasons so what are you on about."

"The planes don't usually start crashing." He rolled his eyes at me.

This guy fam.

"We're not crashing J, you're fine." I told him as I placed my sweaty as ever hand on top of his and rubbed the back of his hand with my thumb, "The wind's just bumpy."

Jobe mugged the shit out of me. "How can the wind be bumpy. I love you but the wind doesn't work like that."

Hold on now.

Love?

"Oh." I whispered.
"Shit."

"Im sorry." He began, "You don't have to say it back at all, don't worry I didn't mean for that to come out like that-"

I cut him off by pecking his lips. "It's fine, you're fine, we're fine."

He sighed, "Good."

"Now if you don't mind I am off to sleep."

"Hell no." Jobe shook his head, "You are absolutely not leaving me alone with this rocky ass air."

"For fucks sake Jobe. I need a nap." I groaned.
"Charge it to the max." He smirked.