blonde girl

"OH WE OUT OUT?" Jobe asked me as I handed him our fourth shot of tequila this hour. I didn't even reply to him, I just drank the shot and ran away to go dance with some random girls in the middle of the club.

"Oh hey cutie!" A random blonde girl said to me as I began to throw it back on a random red haired girl who I had met a few hours prior.

"Hey girl!" I shouted. Drunk people speak loud.
The girl held her hand out to me, I took it thinking she was trying to dance or something but I was flabbergasted when she pulled me in for a kiss.

Oh hell nah.

I tried to pull away but this bitch had a tight grip on my wrist.

Suddenly I just kicked the girl, "COULD YOU NOT FEEL ME PULLING AWAY?" I shouted at the girl as all the girls around us formed a circle.

"Girl. Relax it's just a bit of fun-"
"No bitch, it ain't fun if I'm trying to pull away and you grabbing me holding me down you weirdo."

The red haired girl from earlier put her arm around my shoulder and began to argue with the blonde haired girl who's name I now learnt to be Emily, but I didn't care anymore I just wanted Jobe.

My eyes scavenged the room for my baby until I found him walking towards me looking annoyed. I forced my way out the circle until I got to him and he wrapped his arm around me and begin asking me if I was okay.

"I'm fine." I sighed, "I just want to leave.Please." I begged him.

He obliged pulling his phone out and ordering a taxi.